Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 19
Lab Assistant
#301 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 4:52 AM
I hope all is ok with her as she has not posted here in a long while.
Test Subject
#302 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:08 PM
Default Heres A Link
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]Here is a link to a site with Charmed Sims!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://www.simenapule.it/

(IN CELEBRITY SECTION!)
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 12:10 AM
Default re:

And Here (a lot of photos of inside the manor!!!):
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...?asset_id=46544

It isn't the 1329 carroll avenu but the manor of the show!
There are many mysteries and secrets which I set up for the construction of this house (with the raal plans)!

There are the solarium and the parlor (I like my demon! It's a freddy skin):
Screenshots
Test Subject
#304 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:36 AM
hey im new to this site and i would lyke 2 say gr8 manors ppl and i woz wondering if ani of u had ani more updates of charmed objects
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#305 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:06 AM
Hi everyone!!!
Thank you all for your lovely posts & concern, I am fine I just have had mulitple reasons for not getting online, the summer is a killer for me we look after 4 holiday homes & I get barely any spare time, also I switched to ADSL & was cut off for 6 weeks - yikes that was a nightmare!! Also I have been planning my wedding for next month!! Phew!!
Anyway, I have had to relearn SimPE as it's changed a bit!!
I have done a small item to get me back into the swing of things - the Charmed dolls house it has been requested so here you go - it's on the front page!!
Also almost finished the wicker furniture - finally - I will not be taking on anything as ambitious for some time!!!LOL
Hope you re all well!!
Test Subject
#306 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:05 PM
congrats on the wedding, and cool to kno tht u will soon b finished on the sun room furniture...
Test Subject
#307 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:07 PM
oh i forgot 2 mention.... ellis ru no longer has the bos stand mesh file, due to th+e fact i looked every wher and could not find it
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 12:12 AM
So very glad to have you back , congrats on getting married and good luck.
Test Subject
#309 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:04 AM
I'm so happy to hear that everything is Ok. You had us worried. Congratulations on the up coming wedding.

~Gazoo
Test Subject
#310 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:47 AM Last edited by gazootattoo : 19th Aug 2005 at 5:50 AM.
Hey guys, I'm either looking for these objects or I am requesting them (Hint, Hint Aims ). Does anyone know if these things exit out there already. I'm looking for the counter top wine rack in the second pic. (sorry for the fuzzy picture)

~Gazoo
Screenshots
Test Subject
#311 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:42 AM
Heej Aims, glad ur back and also congrats with the wedding
Test Subject
#312 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:31 PM
Test Subject
#313 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 12:39 PM
help i dunno how to upload pics
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:14 PM Last edited by tabbylou : 27th Aug 2005 at 5:23 PM.
I. too, searched thru ellis ru and the stand was nowhere to be found. I would really like to have it. It looks so cool in your photos. Anywhere else I can look or does anyone know how to make one.

Thanks for the dollhouse...

Here is link to my recolors (inside & out) of snowstorms recolorable dollhouse
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=69859
Test Subject
#315 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloobrey
Ans the last, Dan's house when he lived there. Just next to Halliwell Manor.

where can i download this house of dans coz i would realli like it for my n'hood
Lab Assistant
#316 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 4:43 PM
did aim's ever say where she got the fire place from? It looks made with objects but i can't tell exactly which ones.. Please aimoss can you share this lil secret.
Test Subject
#317 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 6:22 PM
Petalstaken, here's how Aimoss made the fireplace:

Quote: Originally posted by Aimoss
The fireplace is a mix of the ingame fireplace with a dresser from ellis' site you can find the dresser here & an ingame mirror (this sits a little too low, but all of the mirrors & pictures do to put above the fireplaces!!!) then I just put panelled wallpaper behind to finish off the effect. Hope this helps!! nb you have to use boolprop snapobjectsto grid (false) & moveobjects (on) cheats.

I used the ingame "Flame-O-Rama" fireplace, the dark brown version of Ellis's dresser, the dark brown ingame mirror (the kind of rectangular with rounded edges one), and the dark brown ingame panelled wallpaper. It looks surprisingly good for something so cobbled together.
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:55 AM
Thank you... so very much..
While i was in ( am still in search of ) the dresser.. There is so much on this site. I found the book stand that i saw someone looking for

http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html
Test Subject
#319 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by petalstaken
Thank you... so very much..
While i was in ( am still in search of ) the dresser.. There is so much on this site. I found the book stand that i saw someone looking for

http://sims2ellis.h15.ru/hobbies4.html

the bookstand u found is not the stand needed for the bos images to work it is a new version...
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:14 AM
aww i am sorry i do not think the dresser is there ither all the new ones look light in color
Test Subject
#321 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:14 PM
Ey flye, is there a way to download ur house, furnished and all??
Test Subject
#322 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 1:15 AM
Does anyone know where I might find pictures of the inside of P3 (walls, furniture, etc.)?
Test Subject
#323 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CBP
Does anyone know where I might find pictures of the inside of P3 (walls, furniture, etc.)?

yeah looking for that too, but so far i havnt found any good pics, i tried to take screenshots from the episodes that i have on my comp, but that didnt really work either

You say i'm a bitch?...... Like that's a bad thing!!
Lab Assistant
#324 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:13 AM
hey poeple, sry i haven't posted in a while, i have been really buisy

i am so close to being done with my charmed manor, i will post pics by the end of the week, one of the only things that WONT be shown is the solarium because im waiting on the wicker furniture and aim, I GARENTEE IT WILL BE GREAT because you are great at that stuff lol

kk, also does anyone know where i can go to get the BOS mesh, like elerus or watever because i had to like delete everything and i dont know where to find it lol and i can't get the BOS without it lol

ok twell, hopw to ttyg soon, byez for now
Test Subject
#325 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:52 PM
if umean the BOS with all the candels around it, then u can get the original on Verystrangesims.com. If u mean the BOS on a stand, look at ellis.ru
This info is also at the first page of this thread.

You say i'm a bitch?...... Like that's a bad thing!!
Page 13 of 19