Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Cooper S resprays

by Pete_xp Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 3:01 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM by -Maylin-

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:05 PM
Lovely recolours! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:26 PM
Nice work on the re-colours, they look great - can't wait to get 'em in the game...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:04 PM
Thank you...These look great in the game!

Viv
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:56 AM
Default awesome!
omg i've been waiting soooooooooo long 4 someone 2 make a good mini cooper S (coz im CRAZY about em :D) and i have FINALLY found one!!! awesome job!!!

You may live for the court, but I would die for the game
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by *Gram*
Hey, is the mercedes behind the pic of the red cooper downloadable/drivable? If so could you please tell me where you got it from? :D
Awsome work!

The Mercerdes can be found here http://m4g.batcave.net/ready.html

Lovely mini recolours:-)
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th May 2006 at 11:39 PM
Woooo~~~~~~~ MINI! The cutest car! Thank you!

Are these BMW ones? I prefer the old ones~ Hope you can make it~
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:32 AM
aww I can't get this to work. I placed it in my downloads folder, and i got the Color enabler thing but it dosen't show up in my game
Helpp plz =]
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:56 PM
A mini cooper used t be my bros fav one and whenever we see one we point and say "Mini Cooper!" and as we were scrolling down the page and my bro was yelling his head off about all these cars we both exclaim at the same time "mini cooper!" so here I am going "I wish someone would just make a blue one with a white top,that's all I want." and then I looked at yours and there's a blue one and so I got all of them(in request of my bro) so thanks!

::.Jesus died for you.::
::.so why not live for Him?.::
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,so that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:50 PM
Great Mini Colouring!

One Question: Is there any way to get a Union Jack on the roof and mirrors, just like my mini?
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:54 PM
Awesome resprays for an awesome car!

No chance of getting a union jack on the roof and the mirrors, and the extra foglights at the front?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 4:29 PM
Hey, how bout a pink one? And BTW, the mesh is really screwed up. When I click to download the mesh car: It says this and much more gibberish:

Rar!�ϐs��
�������gtАђE�7©-�йр ыбPАЛ&g35 � ���Virtual_Jack_MiniCooperS.package�р~_@ %ХЌpцE<[PТEGАAюa–xx
7`шЗО,Џ„|¤YHИІ1Њ|¦йроНЭмЯ.ч{ЅЮпfБYoґЩІGчч9w�feЮr®у№ѓіпЯПЅЖЬ/*«њ®s•Кеr№Wufтю щтЄл3,«я|О|«МАь2з249'¤МЗ¤АИябXЁоB=X>ЫfЮУъ?wИzzЙ�ј¬ўґФ•&FЎRй‰Ъ‚ҐЉМNООQ•IE5�ЈЛНRe(3'‘-}5HПKaУ" @Б{є
8µEkhR,+8±m[М6±R¦
Ф/®+.±д §ЏЗЊ&Њ-§m…* к•ОрЋlµµ‹)rЂ¬ЖвФаЩ�Kх-Q”Ос™H]Z(FЌЁ€Цд
6н7 ЦHAsM†К"К•›2ҐE2—y2зxФ‰SИ@$"w¬=‚Ф4Ј^*:ґхХ(фкаа=Э љ]Vдл%ѓ<— y‘Xw5к7[Џ+$±iSёb§ T°Fл-ЩgЙхЉДмw*ЧЖЫ]LbґлLwB&П№;{Є¦ ґМ$‹`RхҐЦ–ЎO€
ЖZjVU2,›j ЪKњOШрJRYJЃ.X®зЉђU’\d“�№z6b‡„mZ±Bц
кЁъiчkL¦yпжщ:©Q€FґўИaИ¦X¤Лђ-ъhИТзћn‚ЛљzQЙ№q‡ѕЯdе«\zН№Z{ПFщO’"№Lj¦–'І$ЙO!-Ю
ЭРйҐ*X*1iщ·SЁXп'*’ХФzvХ\ЅвZЃbщб'IS\Іa:+фс°йжcџЃhУа1цuB¶эў АЦ}љ`№д П°@ Ґґ*¶…4еФ*xDѓГrДєjEУЇ]Pµ‚ґиcУ¦«y9‚ЗвЫ¤cИ О,EAЧTЁVтrB Pиj•_j‰•3Ю{ю"›ЕТсїYT«OxlЗДbПо&ъ‚оI•ж0&#1025qдЧ»дЭ!ъФЇ1J¤ї#Љy»hҐЭ
ў#3Jp€”ЇwМЉ3d®њЫ.п9bE*…г^JЋ: «Ш}\ВН7Рcфк±p©Ь«Qu2‡t&БBrК§P*ЛR8BЦ *Л’#N.ћћ2ЕлЦЮf{-j‹”1<rЧr„ $+ґ^ 1{&#1112#ЈЄ+O5@№ђ/
}`¬ ґЎєЖZЈ:оC$ЁO Ё]LБaи\ЃE°цH[вЈЅАОжН”aп/>ЗҐoВwyGЧ8ЄЬ{ SИCЫиdХ1еr‰^nЯ¦ЛUJ VU‚еВ–&#65533№"є’%B‹µw ¤EШqОCх ь :ЃЏфl)T-wЎїґuEј�ЩCщ0™ћiЋ°ЮрX'Jy .P”Њп\7ZoЈЮ ^xw‚„gmbЇw‘Д1 :…®iМґDЧ.юЇщu&V–ґ‰Ш™ѓjБВо@¶ШwЪ јBvёк‹—ўЎ+Њ!J#JУ*lycљ©Ю(l|Еf

Ain't it beautiful? Ya, the real thing is MUCH longer. Can anyone help? Yeh, and the OTHER mesh page doesn't work either.

Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 12:56 PM
Alternative link to the meshes?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 6:07 AM
Thanks to leefish the mesh can be found here!! http://www.simfileshare.net/download/686971

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Page 2 of 2