Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Baby Bottle - Choose Your Default Colour

by Loverat Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:29 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2008 at 2:06 AM by Canoodle

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:29 AM
I can't get the white bottle to download. Am I doing something wrong. Everytime I click on it, I get a 1kb file which is empty.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:19 PM
Yai! White milk!

*giggles* A real live Sim baby? *LOL*

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:55 PM
Yay at last!!! no more green bottle!!! thanks a million, it works great and i love it
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:15 AM
If you would like, I would be willing put each bottle in my game, One at a time and take screenshot's of the other colored bottle's then send them to you or just post them here if you would like. Either PM me or Post a reply to this, if you would like other screenshot. Its would really fast for me to do this as I just restarted my game.

Thanks for this great download and I can't wait to play with the white one.

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 1:35 AM
I had the white replacement bottle in my downloads for ages, and recently cleaned out my downloads folder. I went in to play my game and was shocked when my latest incarnation of Brandi Broke tried to feed her little one from this revolting green bottle! I had forgotten all about the nasty green bottle. (laugh) I must have lost this fabulous bottle replacement file when I cleaned out my folder somehow. Anyway, I just redownloaded it and want to THANK YOU for saving all of us from that hideous industrial-washroom-green bottle. What *were* they thinking? Blech!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:26 PM
I've never understood why the babies drank snot so I'm pleased that my sim babies can now be normal and have milk.
Thank you so much for this. A brilliantly simple idea, but then again those are usually the best. :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:30 AM
That's cute,
Test Subject
#58 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:18 PM
Thanks, now I can get rid of that ugly bottle!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#59 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 6:44 PM
After my Sims' five kids (and another on the way) I got so sick of that green! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 5:02 PM
this is really awesome! Thanks!
Page 3 of 3