Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:39 AM
My turn!
Hi! I'm not really sure what to put here, but I've only been playing Sims 2 since June of this year. I don't own TS3 yet, but I do have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs except for Holiday, Family Fun, and Teen Style.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:45 AM
So your pretty new to the Simworld, eh? The more, the merrier! Welcome!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
So your pretty new to the Simworld, eh? The more, the merrier! Welcome!

Yeah, I guess so. I noticed that the mod, HP (I think they call her?), has been going since she was twelve or so.

I actually picked up a copy of the game back in January 2006 when they only had University and Nightlife as EPs, but my dad's computer (which had 256GB of ram and is now seven years old) did not take it too well. It sucks that I didn't read the box beforehand.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
Yeah, I guess so. I noticed that the mod, HP (I think they call her?), has been going since she was twelve or so.

I actually picked up a copy of the game back in January 2006 when they only had University and Nightlife as EPs, but my dad's computer (which had 256GB of ram and is now seven years old) did not take it too well. It sucks that I didn't read the box beforehand.

Yep, HP has some history in Sims. But when it comes to siming, it's never too late. Maybe too early, but never too late!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Theorist
#5 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:27 PM
Hey, nice to meet you. I've been playing since the days of The Sims 1.