Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 8:09 PM
Hi!
Hi! Im 8Xenon8 or you can call me X or 8 anything you want to call me I'm 16 years old, male, very tall (5 9 I think) Asian, uses eye glasses. My 1st time posting like this. I played sims 1 and 2 now im playing 3. The 1st time i played sims was in a PSP. Then I liked it then got the pc versions. One of my friend told me that this site is awesome so i checked it out. Turns out it was really cool. Thats how I ended up saying hi
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 8:17 PM
Hi, Xenon! I'm glad that you really like MTS! Have a nice stay
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 8:36 PM
Hello X! Welcome to MTS! Your friend is wise, because this site really IS awesome If you need help finding something, the site map is useful http://www.modthesims.info/sitemap.php I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Interstellar Traveler
#4 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 3:10 AM
Hey! Another 16 year old! #twinsies (forgive me for that, lol) Welcome to Mod the Sims! You should stop by one of the live chats MTS offers one day! We love to meet new people!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 6:57 AM
Hello there! I'm also a newbie here. It's great that you also like MTS.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 3:25 PM
Hello and welcome to you too! You may want to post an intro if you like to get people to meet you

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 8:44 AM
Hi X! Welcome to MTS, fellow Asian! Hello to you too sharmanderson!
Hope you'll have a nice stay here~ :3

Hey there! :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 2:44 PM
Hi, I'm new too, posting to be allowed to upload my avatar...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 8Xenon8
Hi! Im 8Xenon8 or you can call me X or 8 anything you want to call me I'm 16 years old, male, very tall (5 9 I think) Asian, uses eye glasses. My 1st time posting like this. I played sims 1 and 2 now im playing 3. The 1st time i played sims was in a PSP. Then I liked it then got the pc versions. One of my friend told me that this site is awesome so i checked it out. Turns out it was really cool. Thats how I ended up saying hi
welcome 8 enjoy your stay here its fun and interesting.

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?