Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] fixed bunny family

by dyonis-my Posted 14th Mar 2005 at 10:35 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 2:09 PM by dyonis-my : added family screenshots

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd May 2005 at 1:40 AM
I deleted all the files, and redownloaded everything:

But still no child bunny outfit. Did anyone else who downloaded this check the child bunny outfit? I even went on the EA Sims site (ugh), and there are lots of recolors of all of the bunny outfits you made, but none of the child bunny.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th May 2005 at 2:24 AM
Weee!!! I love em! ^_^ Thank you!
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th May 2005 at 4:02 AM
I downloaded all of the files, and they work great, I made a family with the create a family screen, and the only issue there was when i tried to make a child, it looked very mutilated, that's only in the pacifier menu, with the regular one it was fine.

once i moved them in, i wanted to see if pregnancies would work. she looks normal, except for the head, during pregnancy. normal as in normal sims, lol. the only rabbity part of her was the head. i used the insimenator to accelerate, and grow up the babies.

the kids looked Weird. as infants, they were human babies. as toddlers, they had human bodies, and rabbit heads, with Huge eyes. sticking insanely far out.

as kids, i could change their clothes, and they now had rabbit bodies, and their eyes still stuck out, but not near as much.

as teenagers, they had no eyes.

as an adult, the eyes were low in the head, same for elder. i checked up to kids for both genders, and then up to elder for males only. but the girls are probably just as weird.

but it's still very cool.

hmm, just remembered that i hadnt grown up any of the rabbits i made in the create a family screen. i cant do that today, but i'll get back to that.

so they're good as non-reproducing rabbits, can there be such a thing? lol

i do have the expansion pack, if that would make a difference.

Love me
--I am your keeper
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:50 PM
These bunnys are amazing! Last time I checked on the bunnys there were only male and female adults! :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stolenwindow
I downloaded all of the files, and they work great, I made a family with the create a family screen, and the only issue there was when i tried to make a child, it looked very mutilated, that's only in the pacifier menu, with the regular one it was fine.

once i moved them in, i wanted to see if pregnancies would work. she looks normal, except for the head, during pregnancy. normal as in normal sims, lol. the only rabbity part of her was the head. i used the insimenator to accelerate, and grow up the babies.

the kids looked Weird. as infants, they were human babies. as toddlers, they had human bodies, and rabbit heads, with Huge eyes. sticking insanely far out.

as kids, i could change their clothes, and they now had rabbit bodies, and their eyes still stuck out, but not near as much.

as teenagers, they had no eyes.

as an adult, the eyes were low in the head, same for elder. i checked up to kids for both genders, and then up to elder for males only. but the girls are probably just as weird.

but it's still very cool.

hmm, just remembered that i hadnt grown up any of the rabbits i made in the create a family screen. i cant do that today, but i'll get back to that.

so they're good as non-reproducing rabbits, can there be such a thing? lol

i do have the expansion pack, if that would make a difference.
I had the same promblem... it's probs just something to do with the programming. Still accept what you've got.... cute little bunnys adorable with/whithout huge eyes!
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 10:23 PM
I downloaded the adult Bunnies! Very interesting and they remind me of the Easter Bunny! = )
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 5:23 PM
If a baby is born, is it a bunny?
#33 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake55621
If a baby is born, is it a bunny?

I would like to know too! Could you post a screen shot of one?
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 9:41 PM
when my family had babies, they were human babies at first, and then when the turned into toddlers, they had rabbit heads, and human bodies, but you could purchase the rabbit costume and dress them in it. same for all the age groups.

Love me
--I am your keeper
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:19 AM

What do the bunny's look like as young teens?? I want to DL these, but I dunno how disfigured (if any) they would be when sent to college.

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 9:04 PM
Does this affect all the babies or just babies in bunny family? Or how can i tell my game which babies are to go bunnies and which are not?
Field Researcher
#37 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 5:27 AM
Yay! Thank you! It's incredibly how perverted i feel while playing the bunny family, but the teen girl sure looks cute in the bunny head and her tiny underwear :D
#38 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:57 AM
Wow awesome, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:40 AM
I create them in create a familly. when i make them move in to house, the house dosent loed. i waited half an hour but it dident loed. so i gave up and tried another familly. it dident work. I deleted my bunny fammily and evrything went to normal. but i still cant play as bunnys *cries* nice job though.
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 12:16 PM
Good job! *Thinks of evil plans to use the bunnies for* Mwuahahaha!!!! ......sorry about that.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 3:20 AM Last edited by CootieTourniquet : 16th Aug 2005 at 3:23 AM.
They are eeeexeletn, but I have an iiiitty bitty request. I was wondering if you caould make a purple bunny head with a tiara for the guy...I have a comic about 2 bunnies...one of them is gay...if the tiara isn't possible thats ok...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:23 PM
I just wanted to say that people should make sure to use the bunny as all there clothing types or you get people walking round with bunny heads
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 12:25 AM
Thank You soooooo much! I was looking for this for such a long time! I could only get it for Adults, but now that you made this...I can make a whole bunny family!!! Thanx soooooo much! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 3:15 PM
i love bunny family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 6:00 PM
... very cute

Page 2 of 2