Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno hair mesh

by plicka Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:03 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 3:34 AM by plicka : clothes and goggles added

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skye
I love this! I would like to know if it's okay to put this on other sites, with your permission and credit to you. Everyone loves to share, I know.

I will lead others to here, cos I have a kenshin sim to make for someone....

Hugs,
Skye

The texture or recolours of course yes, the mesh no, i like to keep track of my downloads so i know whether to continue or not!

thanks again everyone
Instructor
#52 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:48 PM
I told the person to come here to get the mesh, when I get it done. That way they can see your lovely stuff, too. This really is a great download! Thanks for sharing! Oh yes, and pleez continue with the great downloads. :wave:

hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skye
I told the person to come here to get the mesh, when I get it done. That way they can see your lovely stuff, too. This really is a great download! Thanks for sharing! Oh yes, and pleez continue with the great downloads. :wave:

hugs,
skye

*hugs* cool i'm glad you like it so much!
i'm trying to continue, it's just that there's so much great work popping up lately and i'm running out of ideas and motivation lol :monkey:
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:13 PM
Gorgeous! I didn't know such awesome hair could be made.

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:37 AM
Reno rules, thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:50 AM
Oh my god Pilika you are so awsome! :O I have to go tell my friend who like worships Reno that hes here! OMG the perfect Reno hair!! XD. YOU ROCK!

Edit:

Your face on your reno is so OMG I wasnt able to see the pic at first...but...Wow...that is so close to the real thing. Excelent job on his face. Now I gotta go put him in my game XD
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM
For some reason the goggles don't show up on his head, help anyone?

In the world full of copycats be original...STOP RIPPING OFF OTHER PEOPLES' IDEAS YOU BASTARDS!
Ps. This message doesn't apply to anyone with pemission to copy someone's idea.

Mwahahahahahahaha, God I'm nuts.
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:31 PM
without glasses this will looks more pretty
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:59 PM
its cool but do you think you could make one without the goggles? i just dont really like goggles and its pretty amazing hair thanks
xxxx amee xxxx
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emoamee
its cool but do you think you could make one without the goggles? i just dont really like goggles and its pretty amazing hair thanks
xxxx amee xxxx

This doesn't include the goggles, you add those if you want with Nightlife. they're an accessory.
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:16 PM
I Love Your Meshing Work!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:55 PM
Nice job, great hairstyle

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
#63 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Oh God, I almost had a heartattack when I saw this =D Lovely, lovely, lovely!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
I love you! Have an Internet cookie X3
Inventor
#65 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:00 AM
Let me just say noone can beat you for meshes!!!!!! *cries!* you totally rock! I hope you don't think me rude but you rock so much I was woundering if you could share your sim too? My sister would have a fit.... PLEASE!!!!!!! :o)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
#66 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 1:24 AM
This looks excellent in game. Now if only I could a find Rude, Tseng, Elena and Rufus that look as good as their co-worker.
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:46 PM
I'm having trouble installing it....other than that, it looks just right ^^
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
Coool!!!!!!!!!! So Cool!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:18 PM
WOW!!! RENO!!!!!!!!OMG i love you! *ahem* anyways,this is the most reno-looking sim i've seen yet!you rock!!!
Ummmm....by the way....does anyone know if the Last Order DVD has English subtitles? I desperatly need to see Advent Children and i can't wait untill it comes out in the USA or England,and i wanna see it in its original language! Thanks lots!!!!! keep up the good work!*downloads*

I think that I want to be forgiven.Yes... I want to be forgiven... ~ Cloud (Advent Children)
#70 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
where can i get his scars?
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:28 AM
I'm glad people like you take the time to make things for lazy people like us good job once again
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:46 AM
Magnificent, you really did a fantastic job on this!

Ratt
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 8:40 AM
I Love You.
Instructor
#74 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:24 PM Last edited by skye : 8th Feb 2006 at 2:32 PM.
hey Plicka, I have an inspiration for you. I have a request for Vincent Valentine, but I don't have the know how to make his hair like that. I also need a claw for his left hand, and his cloak....faces I can do! Meshes forget it--I get soooo lost!!!! ( I think the claw is being worked on, with the cloak, by zoi!)
hugs,
skye

Hey, the sim I made by request is Kenshin, if any interest, will put him up on mts2.....I may do this anyway!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:55 AM
that is amazing!! it looks just like his hair. you are great.

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Page 3 of 5