Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lilac Plant, Conifer Pine Box Shrub, Bleeding Heart vine, Small Philli

by mickyss Posted 1st Jul 2005 at 7:17 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2005 at 11:30 AM by mickyss

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:16 AM
Thank you for making the lilac bush! I have been waiting since sims1 for one of these. And it is so nicely done too. What you call "cheating" makes some of our NON-cheating efforts pale in comparison. Thank you again.

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 11:22 AM
It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Greetings
Hügö

Houses and more: Bei Hügö

Handmade Bears
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:46 PM
Great plants, thanks for sharing with us
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:40 AM
these are real nice could you make a white spiara bush big and small cuz i just love you work. thanks
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:01 AM
i'd say i've got to agree with ya there really is no cute plants-flowers in the sims2 thank you your plants are wonderful tina
Forum Resident
#56 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:23 AM
Just lovely!!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 3:22 AM
These look absolutely beautiful!!! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 3:30 AM
OMG! :~O Where can I get the Smurf?! I love Smurfs. lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:17 AM
Download my help file it has links to all my work
or just click this...

Smurf's:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=64256
Iridescence
#60 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 1:12 PM
Thanks for the low maintenance plants! Sims have more to do than pull weeds! I'm a gardener myself so it was wonderful to spice up my gardener Sims

Nurrah
Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:50 PM
I find it hard to believe that I missed these. Wonderful additions to your landscaping collection. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 5:34 AM
Almost missed these. Thank you. Your work is beautiful.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 9:48 AM
Just love all of your animals and plants... TY 4 ur sharin them...

Now, I can start to make a farm, a zoo or else... :D
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:42 PM
So Pretty, oh mighty one! lol
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 5:06 PM
Always perfect! I would see your garden in real life. I'd rest too much with my computer this year... My garden is not very beautifull. I'm full of shame, but i'm sure that I'll work hard this automn and winter and it will be great again next year! thank's.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 5:55 AM
yay! for the lilac bush - thank you
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:56 PM
I love your work Im downloding everything you make. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 10:10 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love bleeding heart bushes! There's a jungle of them growing in my back yard, and now my sims can have the same thing!!!

Ignore my ADD-like behavior. It's just the sugar.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Scholar
#69 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:12 PM
Like blubug, I too loved Persimmon Grove, and downloaded all that they offered. :gidea:
Your work reminds me of theirs, in the sense of how well done your plants(as well as everything else that you've shared) are.
This is one of the things that I've missed since S2...but you've filled the void! :elephant:
Many,many thanks! :bow: :bow: :bow:

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 1:09 AM
Default Grrreat
Wow Dude your ... AMAZING
Awsome Job :elephant: :square:
Field Researcher
#71 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:03 AM
you are truly talented!!
I love landscaped flowery yards but hate the fact the gardener will never be able to finish trimming watering etc!!
thank you for making these
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:50 PM
I seem to have a problem finding the plants in the game. Are they in Buy Mode (Decorative/Plants?) or Build Mode (Gardening?).
I looked for them but wasn't able to find them...

I also downloaded other stuff from you (like the swan oder ducklings) and didn't encounter any problem.

And what's up with that Echo doormat you mentioned, is it necessary for your plants?
--> I don't have that in the game so far, may that be the reason?
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:07 PM
that great thanks but do u make other
stuff like cars and furniture ect. :confused:
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
You must enjoy making these great objects, and obviously everyone enjoys putting them in their little Sim worlds. Thank you!
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd May 2006 at 12:04 PM
I love the pictures but have downloaded them 3 times and wont show up in game , have run out of ideas.If you have in suggestions that would be great . Tried the link above for the 100% but doesnt connect , any help would be appreciated .
Page 3 of 4