Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Movie-Accurate Chucky

by Aled Posted 8th Apr 2007 at 9:11 AM - Updated 28th May 2009 at 2:46 PM by Aled

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:27 AM
Yay for Chucky! Maybe he can kill people, even as a toddler! Make the Chucky doll that kills! *evil laugh*
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM
Can you get him to randomly kill other sims?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamer87
Can you get him to randomly kill other sims?

Eh? Are you serious?

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:11 AM
sosoSOOOOO AWESOME >.<
*spasms* so, so scary; sheer brillance
and that picture with the sim with the knife in the head, and little Chucky running around with the knife... that is by far the best sim picutre EVER!
awesome job! Def. deserves to be featured

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Banned
#30 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by big_al405
Thanks, people... Oh, a word of advice... DON'T LET HIM GROW UP! Seriously, he'd look like a messed-up Jay Leno.

i was wondering what he'd look like lol

god i don;t wanna turn around.... lol right after i typed that, i quickly looked around my room.

thansk for freaking me out man.

grat job.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 11:43 PM
what does he look like all growed up
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minhchau07

i was wondering what he'd look like lol

god i don;t wanna turn around.... lol right after i typed that, i quickly looked around my room.

thansk for freaking me out man.

grat job.

I downloaded it, then I remebered I had the series in my room. I watched them, and then I am now forever more looking about when I hear a noise!
*is creeped out* This sim looks a lot like him, anyone (like me) Want Tiffany (chucks bride) or Glen? (his kid) :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 3:02 AM
Click on the thanks button, please

...or else...
Hi there can u put up a picture of him as and elder adult ect.
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:45 PM
hes gunna be one ugly messed up teenager,i can assure you that.
whos up for a murder sims hack?
-you take the knife and you stick it in the body-
it cant be that hard...lol.
anyway,you definitely captured ze eeeviil look in his eyes...YAY!

xx SAVE OUR EARTH! [It's the only one with chocolate...] xx
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmoXGirlfriend
I downloaded it, then I remebered I had the series in my room. I watched them, and then I am now forever more looking about when I hear a noise!
*is creeped out* This sim looks a lot like him, anyone (like me) Want Tiffany (chucks bride) or Glen? (his kid) :D

~Yeah i want Glen.~ But i wish someone would do a little sister and a big daddy from Bioshock. I love them guys!

AVRIL LAVINGE RULES!
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:51 PM
Eep. Scary. D: Mommy. Don't let him stab me and call me bad names. *Whines* My Sims sure are going to be shocked when they hear the mouth this one has.. Cx And the malicious intents he has for them. >_> It's too bad you can't make Sims murder other Sims. xD Hey... why can't you make Sims murder other Sims? D:

Hi, I'm Virginia, and I'm a Sims2 custom content addict.
*Everyone claps*
Forum Resident
#37 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 3:03 AM Last edited by ooga booga : 12th Oct 2007 at 3:10 AM.
is the knife an accessory or is it photoshopped? because it'd be awesome to do that for my planned Michael Myers sim. great job though it looks just like him the movies aren't scary though but I've seen a ton of horror films (the good ones mainly) child's play is good but HALLOWEEN(1978) is by far the best horror film. chucky's a good slasher because he's original.
love to see quality uploads this should be featured just because of the skill that went into the face sculpt(but all the other items were great and made it over the top in how good it is.) by far this is among the best downloads I've seen

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 1:35 PM
it's actually the knife they use in cooking, i used moveobjects on and placed it on his hand... thanks for the compliments :D

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 3:08 AM
haha i downloaded and guess who his father was? freedy kruger haha nice family haha
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:58 AM
nice one
Click on the thanks button, please

...or else...

well then you click on my signature or my pkachu will zap you haha nice work the best chuck from you my family is chuck his self as female and male adult and the grandfather is freddy nice family ahh?
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 8:12 AM
Holy shit!

I'm scared now...better do what this toddler says,or else!

"For it matters more whether there will be weather,than what the weather will be."
---Phantom Tollbooth
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:32 AM
lol... O_O! wow that's reallly goood (and creepy) hehe im going to scare my little brother by putting him in my game *evil laugh* .....btw thanks soooo much!! n_n
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 8:34 AM
lol my lil baby chucky! hahaha hes so cute his voice kills the scaryness hes like 'gaga googoo'
Scholar
#44 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 5:46 AM
0.0 i was giggling until i saw the picture where he was carried by a girl and the girl had a knife in her head and he was laughing...*runs to locks the doors and throws out all dolls and grows claws to defend self* ok i am good now. great great work btw scarred the hibby jibbies outta me xD

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:37 AM
wow he looks like he`s getting ready to kill you as soon as your back is turned
Forum Resident
#46 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:43 PM
I like these clothes better, not all bloody

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
#47 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:02 PM
Woo . te doll is very terrible . GREAT JOB ! :*
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:29 AM
Epic,On so many Levels.
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:35 PM
Kids Play is really scary! =o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 2:20 AM
omg thanx!