Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dartboard - George W Bush

by crowseed Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 11:25 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 2:18 PM by -Maylin-

Closed Thread Locked by: Delphy Reason:
80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:56 AM
Awesome. I, and the rest of my sims have been waiting for this. :bandit:
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:03 AM
Hahahaha X 10

Woof !
Scholar
#28 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:21 AM
I don't think its funny at all, :down:

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:30 AM
I love it but my sims never play darts and i have alot downloaded already so I don think I will download it but next time I swear at him I will
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:16 AM
Oh yeah!!! I needed this! Thanks!

*~ Aurora Starcrystal ~*
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:09 AM
Well it sure as hell amused me - immensely
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cleopatra143
Need a recolor of clinton now =P

Absolutely that I would DL
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:17 AM
I love this! Even if I am swedish, living in sweden, I hate Bush. So I applaud you for the idea and the work!

Now, would it be possible to make one with the swedish king and/or the swedish prime minister (or whatever you call it), Göran Persson? I hate them as well...
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:10 AM
OMG! This is freaken priceless

Makes me wanna throw darts at that monkey's face for real!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:13 AM
Thumbs up for that! I'm really happy you've made this! :D

Some flowers bloom only in the imagination.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:29 AM
Thanks for the support - I'm glad you like the dartboard. I hadn't realised there already were George Bush dartboards on here - ones that are better than mine actually, if you haven't seen them.

Sure if anyone wants to do anything with this, please do. As long as you don't put pictures of cute little kittens to throw darts at!
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:53 AM
Amazing idea LOL
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:28 PM
Superb!
LOL, LOL!!! Hehehe this is just great! :elephant:

Very addicted to Sims2! =D
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:56 PM
yay i hate bush

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Instructor
#40 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:05 PM
Ok,so we have requests for Osama Bin laden,Saddam Hussein and Clinton,I'll start on them now,thanks again crowseed.(I hope I can get the darn recolors to show up....)
Field Researcher
#41 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:38 PM
Thanks,,,I too wish I could get in line to do this in real life!!!!

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Instructor
#42 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luizamonteiro
I KNEW sooner or later one flag-hugging idiot would complain. Well, here's news, my friend: The image of Bush outside of the U.S. is of an oldie, maniac, foreign-hater, sick and mean governor who will let nothing, including the Earth, other human beings, other governments and nature, stand in the way of his so-called freedom, which in fact is nonexistant because people don't have freedom to run their countries as they want, have no freedon to stop paying gruesome taxes to the USA, have no freedon to get inside the USA, have no freedom to get married or adopt kids if they're gay, and in a general way ONLY have freedom if they behave the way Bush wants them to. Now, that's kinda twisted, no? So learn about the situation of your own country, and the situation of the world, before complaining.

Oh, and seven words and one emoticon won't convince anybody of your point of view. Best wishes.
Ok,Luizamonteiro,please just calm yourself down,and please don't turn this thread into a political warfield.The last George Bush dartboards were closed because of people expressing their political feelings.Yes,I understand you are mad,and have your certain beliefs.But please to keep this thread open don't express your political feelings in this thread.And just take out your anger on the dartboard,thats what its for!
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:03 PM
Not that I'm offended that its Bush or anything...but can you make a Bill Clinton one? hahahhaha

Silver Stars/Purple Hearts

http://www.7Pandas.com
Instructor
#44 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:55 PM
Amanda J since you asked I have a Bill Clinton one done already,so I guess since you asked Ill upload it,its not the greatest but Oh well.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:55 PM
Screw my sims, I want one of these for MYSELF!! Nice!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#46 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:14 PM
Yes! I remember seeing this up before, but then it got taken down because of some flame war! I love it, and I'm definitely downloading it!!!

And for all you Republicans out there... I see that there's other fodder available for you too.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:34 PM
dude, this is the funnyest thing ive seen for ages, even though im british, i love the TV program, 'Dead Ringers' for those of you who dont know, its a TV program that takes the mick out the prime inister, president etc. they made one of these for real. (a long time ago)

Thanks dude, i love it, haha PS can you make a Dick Chainy? please
Instructor
#48 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:59 PM
Ok,if crowseed doesn't care if you want one,I will make it for you,if you want it just pm me,but I am ONLY doing requests,because I dont think too many people like them.By the way dolphin 26 when you said "theres other fodders out there" did you mean mine,and what does fodder mean?
#49 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:35 PM
Quote:
Oh, and seven words and one emoticon won't convince anybody of your point of view. Best wishes.

To some degree, neither will your rant.

I'm not too fond or Bush-blasting, especially in regards to luizamonteiro's loaded-language "Bush lies people dies" post (everybody has a right to their opinion, whether or not its a detailed argument or "I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH!"), but - to get to the point - I think that it's a great object considering that a lot of effort went into this. I'm also happy that a Bill Clinton dartboard was made so that this message board wouldn't appear entirely liberal.

And I'm a Rush Limbaugh-fanatic Republican. If anyone wants to settle their differences with me, I'd be glad to do so in PM.
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 1:16 AM Last edited by punkrocker191 : 8th Nov 2005 at 1:30 AM. Reason: cause' i wanted to,
um, good efort, but i like Gorge W. as our president....though we all have our own opinions, i think the hole **bush-bashing**thing is not fair. They work EXTERMLY hard!! And at the end, people make things like this....it just bothers me.....have you even MET him in real life????Just because he won this election doesnt make him sutch a horrible person.

---a 12 year old republican
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4