Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:37 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Recover Lost Diploma
I've been searching everywhere but i got no answers. The problem is the same: I lost my Diploma. I can't recover it since i got BV and it blocked the Buyable Rewards Collection. So how to recover it back?

GiLaNg
After 7 year hiatus, Worldwide lockdown (and regretting the purchase of The Sims 4 last autumn sale) brought me back to The Sims 3.
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:35 PM
The FFS Lot Debugger at MATY has an option to reissue diplomas.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:30 AM
Thanks very much.

I also tried myself another way. I used the Buyable Reward Collection using TS2 Seasons by using the AnyGame Starter. Then i make a new residential contains A wall and a diploma. Then i package that lot into Sims2Pack.

After that, i installed the pack, i ran the normal game (BV), i placed the lot in my neighborhood. I moved my sim who lost its diploma to the diploma lot, then put the diploma on Sim's inventory. I moved my sim to another lot, then i placed the Diploma, it works!!!!

A hard try.. He he he..

GiLaNg
After 7 year hiatus, Worldwide lockdown (and regretting the purchase of The Sims 4 last autumn sale) brought me back to The Sims 3.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:47 PM
Glad to hear you got it working. But, the debugger (which is on all my lots..fixes darned near everything and is NOT a global mod) works great too. Less work. One click and *shazaam* instant diploma.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 10:59 PM
Glad to hear that found another way. But I have to agree with Noodle about the Lot Debugger. It's a wonderful tool.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Fixed