Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girlie Pop Tees - Hello Kitty, Emily the Strange, Johnny Cupcakes & More !

by kanno Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:37 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 5:31 PM by kanno

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:41 PM
I almost NEVER play with my adult as my main character...and I'm creating a family with at least 2 teen girls so this is perfect!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aeirissa
Awesome shirts!! The girls are pretty to Love that hair from the second girl!

¨_^
The original hair is from minanna and the one I used is an alpha edit from bunnytoastx. Grab it http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193372
Forum Resident
#28 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:08 AM
They wouldn't look nearly as great without the attention to texture detail, so thank you for that. And Emily the Strange is a favorite of mine (we share a name and a general dislike of people...). I like your models, too, so it's a shame about your uploading rule, but I understand.
Great work, and Thanks!
Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emisj
I can't wait for the Cheap monday jeans, I want them so bad. When are you uploading?
Thank you.

I'm uploading right now ^_^. Will you forgive me if they are not cheap monday??

Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
They wouldn't look nearly as great without the attention to texture detail, so thank you for that. And Emily the Strange is a favorite of mine (we share a name and a general dislike of people...). I like your models, too, so it's a shame about your uploading rule, but I understand.
Great work, and Thanks!
Always,
Emma

Thanks you for your nice comment. I'm really glad when people notice the details and effort I put on shades and folds, etc. Because I didn't copy/paste my tops from any pictures, excepted the logo ^_^

For the models, I repeat: if you really like them, tell me what genetics you like.
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:23 AM
These are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. My teenies thank you.

You should see me as a chick. I look hot as a chick
- Gerard Way
We just have to watch Mikey and make sure he doesn't put anymore forks in the toaster.
- Frank Iero
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
I love them! Great work!
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 2:32 AM
NO WAYYYYYY!! JUNKO MIZUNO!! I love the art work!!!! So dark and sexy! <3 Im just waiting to get my hands on a shirt. THANKIES

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
[email protected]
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:52 AM
Stellar shirts! My sims teens are totally looking forward to sporting Emily the Strange!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:59 PM
Love the Emily the Strange shirt! Thanks!
Banned
#35 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:07 AM
Yay! Thanks!
Do you take requests? I'd love some more manga shirts like the ones at Hot Topic. The pink manga shirt seemed a little.. risque?

Well, I just thought that just in case you happen to take requests... Some pictures of cute stuff! YAYY!!!
http://images.google.com/images?q=t...6-06_102285.jpghttp://images.google.com/images?q=t...r14/chobits.jpg Chobits = awesomeness

Or, with characters like Sailor Jupiter, Milfeulle from Galaxy Angel, stuff from Mermaid Melody, Fruits Basket, etc.
Lol. I am so girly XD Hm, was that a little lengthy to be a thanks post? Ah well. Great job Oh, and by the way, what program do you use to make stuff? Probably not paint... T_T I need a new laptop
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:39 AM
I love Emily the Strange, its the best!
i can see you have been working hard on this, and it look just great!
love it, love it, love it..
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
love the t-shirts, THANK YOU! <3
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:18 AM
I love all of your stuff! You are simply amazing.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM
oh, these are beautiful! excellent work! thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:40 AM Last edited by Kaikou : 8th Feb 2007 at 2:23 PM.
They're perfect for my new story I'm writing! Thank you!

But one problem. I downloaded them but when I extract the file it says the file is corrupted and unexpected end of archive. Is there something wrong with the file or something?

Nevermind. ^^

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:38 PM
LOVE IT. Thanks so much.

Perfect for my first teen I'll be making (I always make adults).
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:16 AM
These are great. Thanks! But do we have to pair the tops with the skinny jeans?
Instructor
#43 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silverwolf_6677
These are great. Thanks! But do we have to pair the tops with the skinny jeans?

You can put them with anything because they're just t-shirts. Great designs by the way, thanks. :D
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:51 PM
Uhm, I'm so sorry! I don't meant that second girl xD But I mean the girl with the Bakayaro shirt! That's the hair I love! <3
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:12 AM
Wuv it!! xD

My Chemical Romance

*Whoever thought that immortality meant never dying*

*Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy Pumpkin Pie!!*
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
One of the cutest set of shirts ever :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:35 PM
I LOVE these shirts, especially Emily the Strange. These are so kawaii. I wish I could download rar.s. But I can't.

Pbandjsam was here!!! "Google is a man's best friend. Screw Dogs!!!" -Me
Instructor
#48 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:13 AM
hooray!!! these are kyoot!
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:31 AM
Wow. Junko Mizuno!!! Emily the Strange!!! These baby doll tees are awesome! Very realistic, you can even see the ribbing of quality thick-ish cotton. Sadly I only have TS3. Can you convert these? Oh and maybe throw in a tee from Frank Industries [anything but that stupid grinning monkey will wet my appetite] AND a knockoff of Tokidoki?
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:35 AM
One more: I've been eyeing this tee from David & Goliath "I will not kiss boys in class" tee [a nod to Bart Simpson???] in real life. It's on clearance, apparently. http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/...age=1&perpage=4
Page 2 of 3