Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-like hair colour recolours ~ MYOS female hair 14

by Avaluna Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2013 at 3:15 PM by Avaluna : changed link for SAU

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:02 AM
Beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
Hey!!!
Now you can redistribute SAU's mashes!!! Just take a look at the main page!!! Now, could you please, please, please let the mesh available to download in here???
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndreTheSoave
Hey!!!
Now you can redistribute SAU's mashes!!! Just take a look at the main page!!! Now, could you please, please, please let the mesh available to download in here???

You really should learn to read better.
I already uploaded the mesh here. Look a couple of posts up.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:53 PM
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=302358 i think one of the downloads for that is the same mesh. ?_? but im not sure. Hope this helps. =]

I wuz heer! [Love AFI for life...!]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:01 AM
Yes it is the same, but why go there if it's already here? Just look at the downloads tab. It's underneath my recolours download!
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:59 AM
Hi, well... I just joined like yesterday and am rather confused still so forgive me if this is an incredibly stupid question! But I only have Sims 3 and am really REALLY hoping these will work with it, would you happen to know?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:41 PM
No, as far as I know, they won't work with the Sims 3.
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
I really dislike curly hair, but I'll download this once SAU is BACK UP and running.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:23 AM
Lavaster, you don't have to wait until SAU is back up. I've uploaded the mesh file here!
Test Subject
#60 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 1:11 AM
Hey... I know it's about two years after you originally posted, but I still love this hair. However, I lost the original mesh, and SAU is down (and has been for a while) so I was wondering if you could possibly post the mesh, at least until SAU comes back online. I know it's technically "against the rules", but.... Please?
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 12:26 AM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:03 AM
THANK GOODNESS! FINALLY!

Although I already posted the mesh here AGES ago.
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 4:24 PM
Same problem here, LOVED IT LIKE WENT NUTS FOR THE HAIR but the site is down can you upload the mesh yourself"? ??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#64 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:38 PM
Don't you guys read or something? I already posted the mesh. How many times do I have to say this?
Instructor
#65 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:45 PM
I really like these recolours, and you've hit a good balance with them. They're not hyper-realistic, but they're not too cartoonish either. Cheers!
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd May 2010 at 4:52 PM
This Is My Most Favourite Hair :lovestruc Everrrr Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 23rd May 2010 at 7:18 PM
I love this mesh and the colors are great. It would be great if you could make the hair even longer, like down to the waist. That would be absolutely beautiful. Sincerely, Shahannah
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 12:23 PM
Soooo Cuteee
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:50 PM
Thank you thank you sooo much for uploading the mesh here. I had found one site that made SAU meshes avaliable, but couldn't find which one was that... then, looking around, I find your wonderful recolors and the mesh! :D
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 10:23 AM
Thank you so much for the hair, Avanula, and also for the mesh! Trouble is, I'm addicted to the hairstyle, and all my female Sims seem to be sporting it right now!
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 8:26 PM
'Tis lovely! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 6:36 PM
It became one of my favourites. Really nice and I was looking for a curly har vor a long time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 12:59 PM
It's so weird how this hair looks just like my hair in real life xD Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 8:17 AM
Thank you very much for including the mesh! Now the Sim that I downloaded from another site won't be bald.

I also love your recolours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 7:02 PM
I really love this mesh but I wish there were more curly haired varieties. Do you know if there are versions of this that are shorter? Or that don't have bangs? I have even curlier hair than this mesh shows and I have never found curlier hair then what you've brought here. It is beautiful! I just want my self sim (and other sims for that matter) to have more curly hair varieties! (If I should ask this somewhere else, please let me know.) Thanks for the great work!
Page 3 of 4