Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Movie gowns (requested)

by Barcelonista Posted 21st Feb 2006 at 1:40 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM by Barcelonista

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:19 AM
Amazingggg as always
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 9:41 AM
Thank you

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:18 PM
Shannara's site is down, but she's pointing people to TSR temporarily. I went there and think she has her mesh for the Arwen dress posted there (unless she did more than one).

So, hopefully, this will help all of us out there who want the pink gown.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...downloads/sims2
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:13 PM
Great dresses!!! I like pink very much, but can't have it because of the mesh(((
i should pay for this mesh and i can't (((

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:56 AM
thanks!
thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:09 AM
i cant download her mesh cause u have to pay...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:12 AM
I'm really sorry about this problem. The Shannara's site is under construction. I hope she'll put the mesh back when she finish it

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:50 PM
thank you! thank you! thank you! zhang ziyi is my most favourite actress ever! i always wanted her dresses from the movie house of flying daggers for my simmies. and now, i got them. lol.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:32 AM
Surely an essential download! - many thanks for sharing your hard work with us

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 6:45 AM
I guess Shannara isn't going to put up her site any time soon... it's been quite a while since it was up... the only way to get the mesh for the pink dress is to pay.. oh well.. its nice to look at anyway...
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:22 PM Last edited by noanos : 27th Apr 2006 at 3:26 PM. Reason: forgot who's mesh (corry or chriko)
I'm wondering if you could make the kimono using the mesh from 2 for u, since they have an amazing kimono mesh there. It'd be really nice.
I'd like to say that I really like most of your works & I've let my sims enjoy it. They said thank you.
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 3:29 AM
BEAUTIFUL.

You're very talented.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Barcelonista
I'm really sorry about this problem. The Shannara's site is under construction. I hope she'll put the mesh back when she finish it

It almost 3 month...

Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:38 PM
Aww.. such a pity for that mesh is not available for download any longer except on TSR.
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Malaygirl93
It almost 3 month...

Yea I thnk its safe to say that the mesh doesnt exist anymore, maybe this DL should be taken down if it doesnt work properly cos its agony checking on it all the time and seeing no improvement. :\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th May 2011 at 9:05 AM
One of the most authentic looking kimono's I have seen on here, at least from the front. The obi is done very well, which is the part that most people do not put enough detail into. The only thing is that the kimono would be the same print on the back as the front and the obi wraps around. (in case you are of a mind to do more) Regardless, they are all three absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 2:34 AM
These are great. I originally downloaded them a long time ago but couldn't use the pink one due to, like most people, not being able to get the mesh. But good news for those still looking, it appears that the Shannara's meshes on TSR are free. I set up an account and downloaded the mermaid dress mesh, I hope its the right one. This is the link to go to her mesh section, you do need an account - I have a free one. Hope this helps everyone who still wants this. Great job on the dresses!!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...-meshes/free/1/
Page 2 of 2