Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

That 70s Show

by angelmarie123 Posted 16th May 2006 at 2:45 AM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:26 AM
Very well made, they all look like their characters. Your Hip and Groovy angelmarie!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:49 AM
Holy crap, these guys look great!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd May 2006 at 9:10 AM
Great job!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd May 2006 at 10:43 AM
I love that 70s show thank you
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:35 PM
theres more than one copy of these sims on this site
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:52 PM
thanks everyone! if I have time I will make adult versions because they look drastically different once they age.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:02 PM
Personally, I think Fez is the only one close. Eric is terrifying and Kelso looks nothing like that. Their skins look kind of strange as well.
Donna and Jackie look similar, but something is wrong. May be the skins.
I would love to have the charactors, but I believe I may search for the other versions first!
Thanks anyways.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:59 PM
Default Excellent job!
You are truly gifted! Thanks so much for making all of them, because it just wouldn't seem right to only have some of them and not the rest.
I loved that show and will miss it terribly. Yes, I saw the last episode, and I think they did a good job of wrapping things up. Still sad that it's over though.

Kamus4547
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:28 PM
thanks I hate that I missed the final episode but I did see the previews for it and they had me in tears (I cant stand to see my Danny Masterson sad lol). Maybe some site will have it on the internet and I can stream it or something. :sigh:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 22nd May 2006 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peede5
Personally, I think Fez is the only one close. Eric is terrifying and Kelso looks nothing like that. Their skins look kind of strange as well.
Donna and Jackie look similar, but something is wrong. May be the skins.
I would love to have the charactors, but I believe I may search for the other versions first!
Thanks anyways.

That is fine, do what you must. If you could please offer better constructive criticism, that would be greatly appreciated. Telling me they look "strange" and "terrifying" is not helpful.
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd May 2006 at 9:20 PM
I feel kind of silly, but I've never downloaded anyone elses sims. Where do they go in the game? I put them in the downloads(?), do they then go in the family bin or where?

*The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.*

~If you eat a frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:28 AM
if you have already double-clicked on the sims pack, they will be installed into your game. after you have double-clicked, it doesnt matter where you put the simspack because the sims are already stored into your sim bin. Dont forget they are teenagers and will be in the teen bin.
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:00 AM
Thank you so much! That helps alot. :D

*The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.*

~If you eat a frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.~
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:13 AM
XD I LOVE THAT 70s SHOW THANKS!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:02 AM
wow great job they look aswome
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:44 AM
Outstanding! They look so much like them, particularly the girls.
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:46 AM
these are great! donna and fez are especially good. great job(:
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:16 AM
i was just wondering which hair you used what it was called there so cool thanks
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:01 AM
i should have said the hair for donna sorry
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:38 PM
That show is really funny!
You did an awesome job!

This has been a comment frooooommmm............DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN.....ANIMEFAN234!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:07 PM
I can't get any of them to work It's telling me the files are corrupt. Oh poo!
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 10:47 PM
I was wondering if you remembered where you got the pants for Jackie & Donna in the pictures?

I want to do a 60's / 70's theme for my Sims & those would be excellent. :]

Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:11 PM
I love That 70s Show! The Fez looks sooo good!! Now if it was only on a zip file..... T_T
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 3:16 AM
your a goddess! thank you i repeat thank you! this is absoulutely groundbreaking work very very very spot on job u made em look exactly like em!
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:00 AM
jackie is freaking awsome she looks so realistic i wish there was a forman house for the normal base game with night life
Page 2 of 3