Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#4726 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 12:58 PM
I really love this project and the Princess is great!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#4727 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:32 PM
Hmmm, some poeple just don't get it ^^. Your doing GREAT Raps!

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Field Researcher
#4728 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:37 PM
Wow, wish I could have seen all those posts by him. :3

"Now madness takes you, forever!"'

-Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Asylum
Inventor
#4729 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:41 PM
They said "I hate you all" over and over.. Not much to see.
Field Researcher
#4730 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 11:00 PM
Oh, ok then. Jerk.

#4731 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:34 AM
Anyone else find it ironic they are a member of a group called "End the Hate" I had a good laugh about that one.
Field Researcher
#4732 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:40 AM
Lol yeah

Forum Resident
#4733 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:48 AM
Haha, that's hilarious.

Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4736 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 7:59 PM
I love how now someone is voting all the posts "disagree" and "unhelpful."

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4738 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:08 PM
so anyway (edit not even taking me to the edit page, for some reason. O.o) on to the real news of the day.

I've been practicing my building skills again (http://i52.tinypic.com/wbyn2r.jpg if you're wondering) so that I can re-re-build the castle on a better-sized lot (because really, a 5x6 is ridiculous xD). Fortunately several things are improved with the new computer: I have figured out how to printscreen TS2 (for those of you with 7 who have that issue, right click TS2's .exe file, go to properties>Compatibility, and then click the checkbox that says "Disable desktop Composition," and hit OK, and use Alt+Prntscr instead of Cntl+prntscr in-game) so that allows me to start adding things to the game again, I've gotten all the CC, etc files reinstalled, and so the game is good to go. I'm not gonna be doing much here for the next week and a half as I'll be moving into my dorm in one week, and then starting classes, but soon i'll have more time for this.

Field Researcher
#4739 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:04 PM
Awesome news for today! Your building looks absolutly stunning and I am sure you've learned a lot.. dunno or you was already that talented. I wish you a lot of fun, rebuilding the castle!

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
#4741 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:44 PM
Jaw dropping gorgeous building, I love it! It would fit in with my hood well. XD Good luck moving!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4742 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 9:35 AM
Thanks. Well, I'll probably upload it.

I learned just 2 things doing that building:
1) elevator stops work even if they're facing in different directions on different floors
2) EA bought the worst mouse-tracking system possible.

#4744 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 5:34 PM
Your new avatar threw me waaaaay off. One of these days I will change mine and your mind shall be blown.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4745 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 8:17 PM
hahahaha, I was wondering if anyone would say something. xD

*prepares to have mind blown* So anyway, I'm updating the laptop to Windows 7 Ultimate from Vista Home, and I'm now realizing how useless the Home version of -any- windows software is. So pardon the additional delays on anything new. xD

Forum Resident
#4746 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 10:03 PM
I saw your new avatar, but didn't look at it long enough to realize there were words. I like that. i like that a lot.

As for Windows, unless you do some customizing yourself, it's pretty pointless out the box. My parents went to some convention thingy and they both got Windows 7 Ultimate for free from Microsoft, pretty cool.

Instructor
#4748 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:29 AM
ZOMG that looks pretty The Image (this one :http://i52.tinypic.com/wbyn2r.jpg) and about the Peach statue
The only reason it looks off is because the arm dosent have the gloves on it her gloves cover most of her arm and also The Puff on the sleeve dosent have the collar like thing
The little sides should be smoother it looks block-ish or too uh ... bunchy
The Button amulet thing is a little larger than that (a little larger and more near the neck if you look at the photo of Peach she has it up high near the neck IDK if you are trying to do it to look like a sim If so then the amulet is fine )
look at the image
I also got a better photo showing the location of the amulet

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4749 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:45 AM
hm, okay, I'll adjust the amulet's size and placement. :3 The sleeve is based more on the SSBB design, which is easier to duplicate. I see what you mean about the pannier ruffles, I'll adjust the shape a smidge.

Also, your avi and sig are utter win. xDDDD

Edit: @Morph: Haha, thanks. Yeah, the home versions are crap, of both Vista and 7. However, I have 7 OEM on this computer (the new desktop) which is the same as Ultimate, and so i'll be getting Ultimate for the laptop as well. :3 7 is indeed a lot nicer than Vista.

Forum Resident
#4750 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:53 AM
Levini: Those are good observations. I noticed the shoulder puff also and agree it should be changed, but it doesn't have too. I would also make the emerald more elliptical too. But that may be the angle playing a factor?

Raps: I like all Windows. My desktop has XP, my Primary Gaming laptop has 7 and my secondary gaming laptop Vista. My other laptops have Linux though, too bad Sims doesn't work for them.

When are you putting the glove on?

Locked thread
Page 190 of 191