Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trashed Skins New Skins added *02-10-05*

by DumBblOndE Posted 20th Jan 2005 at 8:35 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2005 at 10:28 PM by DumBblOndE

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 4:49 AM
Gotta luv the lower classes! As a snob, it's fun to role play myself as trailor trash! hehehe.
Is it sacralidge for one to ask in this forum if anybody can remember the name of the sims site that has loads and loads of trashy stuff? you know? wallpaper, flooring, furniture, baths, bogs, it's the same site that has a syndrome family and serial killer sims, but i'm beggered if i can find it again.
Cheers.
Theorist
#102 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:11 AM
Hi DumBblOndE

Thanks for a fun theme! I had been playing with The Sims Holiday Edition, University and Nightlife and had no problem with the TrashedWoman sims. However, I just installed Open for Business and this was the only custom content which caused the game to crash. In CAS, selecting this skintone - the ab681a04_lightskin.package - would immediately cause a crash to desktop. Alternatively, as soon as CAS went to the select as Sim page which contained TrashedWoman or TrashedWoman2 then the program would crash to desktop.

Deleting ab681a04_lightskin.package manually solved both problems - and those two Sims can now be viewed and selected from CAS, having defaulted to medium skintone.

Cheers - David
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Hi DumBblOndE

Thanks for a fun theme! I had been playing with The Sims Holiday Edition, University and Nightlife and had no problem with the TrashedWoman sims. However, I just installed Open for Business and this was the only custom content which caused the game to crash. In CAS, selecting this skintone - the ab681a04_lightskin.package - would immediately cause a crash to desktop. Alternatively, as soon as CAS went to the select as Sim page which contained TrashedWoman or TrashedWoman2 then the program would crash to desktop.

Deleting ab681a04_lightskin.package manually solved both problems - and those two Sims can now be viewed and selected from CAS, having defaulted to medium skintone.

Cheers - David

Thx for the info david I have not gotten into OFB myself yet im thinking its a doubling up problem ill try to get into the files later this week

DB

Opinions are like A**holes, we all have one....
Instructor
#104 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:34 AM
Hi.... this is a very creative and fun theme but... hmm... it just makes me very sad....
This is political, true, but...
It's a shame that people actually are living like that in a decent world.
Yes, we have it here in Sweden too....
But,........ I'm crying...!
Forum Resident
#105 Old 14th May 2007 at 3:37 AM
I'm sorry you are sad, Lisen. But remember, even the rich folk have some dirty,stained undies hiding in the back of their swanky dresser drawer.

This set was made for fun, and it adds to the roll-playing of moving a sim up in the world.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Page 5 of 5