Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LOTR Corsair War Galley

by V1ND1CARE Posted 8th Sep 2006 at 3:43 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:33 PM by V1ND1CARE

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:19 AM
ah, the sails came out great Vindicare

And congrats on being featured yet again :p

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Scholar
#27 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:25 AM
This is really beautiful! Wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:33 PM
Incredible!!! I'm so impressed by your work, you are amazing me every time with another fabulous building..I'm curious what will be next..lol it seems you can build anything you want.Thank you again for sharing your talent.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 1:07 PM
Simply amazing.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 2:42 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Your work is always a skillfull piece of art since you don't build, you mold. I've never seen ships like the ones you make. Thank you!
Instructor
#31 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM
Your last ship was so awesome, my favorite lot, that I just have to get this one. Thank you for gracing us with these awesome lots, they are amazing.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#32 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 1:02 PM
Okay holy cow, how do you DO this stuff?

I'm always being blown away by the sheer creativity people have here, and your ships always stand out as the best of the best.

Excellent work. If I could give you 10 stars, I would.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:24 PM
Default reply
Amazing.

Wher'd ya get your sails from?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:35 PM
darrenang -- Thanks. the sails were created with the constrainfloorelevation cheat. They're not objects.
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 6:56 PM
That is so amazing! I have the urge to download ;D
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Once again a truly amazing creation - if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have sworn it was impossible [Downloads] thanks for sharing!...

Update: I'll have to try & use 'Clean installer' as it's asking for an expansion I haven't got?, which is weird as I have TS-2 with UNI/NL/OFB/FFS loaded!...
I'm having the same problem. I really want this in my game. Tell me what to do PLEASE!
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:45 AM
ohh that would be cool for my pirate story but i dont have those expansion packs lol. great job though.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:38 AM
OMG!! This is spectacular.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 7:11 PM Last edited by Margierytka : 13th Dec 2006 at 7:35 PM.
Perfect!!! I'm jealous of your brilliant works!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:39 AM
I am real late on this but simply amazing! moonmama36 it gave me the same error too. You have to get all the custom content that he lists and then use Q-xpress to install it. I got the same error then I installed it with q-xpress and it worked but the wallpapers and what not would not show up until I added in the custom content. You dont need all of it only Lethe_s Wall shield and Targa’s Designer LadderStairs. Then it worked great for me.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:53 PM
I'm late on this also but i just had to say thank you for this amazing ship.
Page 2 of 2