Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable strawberry plant and mushroom

by bienchen83 Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 8:38 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:30 AM
ive found a grand total of 15+ havestable plants now THIS IS GONNA BE ONE BIG FARM

silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:33 PM
Ive had these in my game a while now, they work perfectly!! Execpt as soon as they grow back my sims try to pick them all Ive had to put a fence around them and lock the gate!

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS. GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE

Jonsey666
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:32 AM
Thank you! My fav. fruit is strawberrys & now my sims can grow their own
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:23 AM
cool, thank you

CUTE,IS FUN
Instructor
#30 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:02 AM
Can you use these with the Juicer; make recipies and such? Like strawberry juice etc...?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:52 AM
No, this is a very old mesh based on Echos harvestable plants and was not meant for use with Seasons.
I tried to convert this for Seasons, but there have been loads of problems, like for instance when the plant was too wet water dropped from above it...so I gave up on it.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:33 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 11:58 PM
I like these Mushrooms, I downloaded the Harvestable Basket and installed it first.

but I can not get a sim to actually Harvest the Mushrooms. What am I doing wrong?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:06 PM
I haven't used the mushrooms in my game since Seasons came out. So it could be that they don't work with Seasons installed.
I'll have a look whether they still do as soon as possible, but it could take a while, because I gave birth to my third child some weeks ago and have very little spare time left now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:10 PM
Thank you this, but I can't seem to get my sims to place the harvest in the fridge. They harvest them all them put the basket on the counter then stand there like idiots. Am I doing something wrong?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:43 PM
You'll have to click on the basket and direct them to fill the fridge.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:59 AM
only problrem with this is thst they wont put it in the fridge
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:45 PM
I'll check this. I know it worked when I created it in the first place, but I don't have it in my game since Seasons so it might be that it does not work anymore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:53 PM
Yay! These are soo cool! thank xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM
Thank you ! :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:40 PM
Thank you