Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 4 Maternity outfits LAST! For now!

by priddychild Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 10:43 AM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 5:34 AM
finally, i was looking for this thread all day long... i remember carrigon had a set of hacked objects and remember having that clothing rack if im not mistaken... thanx btw

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM
That cheat doesn't work for me. I can't click right on the sims after entering it.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:27 PM
Nice looking outfits. In game materinity clothing is so blah heh.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 5:36 AM
guyz! you dont need to use that gay toms clothing tester cheat! it takes too long anywayz... just go to: www.insimenator.net/ and look in Squinges mods for: pregnant sims wear anything hack. If you have seasons there is a link to that, too.. The name says it all and it is much better than the boolprop thing.. the sims automatically just stay in their outfit whilst their belly grows its soo cool.. although stuff like eps clothes eg: H&M fashion clothes dont work, same with University... if you cant find it pls private msg me and ill try and get a better link for it oh yah... Thanks for these they are so cute!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Page 3 of 3