Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: New petite/skinny female body *UPDATE 3-31 Added Waif (Paris Hilton)*

by faeriegurl Posted 30th Mar 2005 at 11:09 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2005 at 9:53 PM by faeriegurl : Added 2nd version

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:47 PM
lol too bad it's not available for elders. I could have made Miss Crumplebottom. rofl
Nice job. :D
#27 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:08 PM
This is great, will look awesome in my new neighborhood. Thnk you!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Go4fall
WOW, this is exactly the hair that I have been wanting. could you tell me where to get it? Thanks a ton! The blonde fluffy, layered hair that you have thumbnails for?

i converted that from a poser mesh and unfortunately it will not be up for download...i made it specifically for modelling purposes in bodyshop

i am currently working on this style for my own meshing creation but it could be a while before it is finished ( i am so busy)

sorry to tease you
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:09 AM
Very cool mesh, but the second one is like no bust at all.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by E-102
Very cool mesh, but the second one is like no bust at all.

Yeah that was the idea... that's why there are 2 versions, you can download whichever one you want.

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:22 AM
Sorry to be stupid, but how do you convert outfits to different meshes?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saracentner
wow! thsis is great! i love the update...thank you for making it!

Cant wait to see this photo up for download then. I love the outfit and hair on her. Nice work.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:38 PM
Thanks this is great! Now my sim of myself can look more like me (with the aid of stretch skelly im a bit taller than most)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:13 PM
I dl/d last night and put them in my program and they work great. No probs!!! Thanks for the good work. I love 'em!!!

Slip

Smile so people will wonder what you're up to...
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saracentner
i converted that from a poser mesh and unfortunately it will not be up for download...i made it specifically for modelling purposes in bodyshop

i am currently working on this style for my own meshing creation but it could be a while before it is finished ( i am so busy)

sorry to tease you

ARRGGH, Every female Sim in my neighborhoods AND at University wants hair anywhere even remotely similar to that! My Sims will never be happy again until they can have hair like that! Please,please, please make it available to us. My Sims and I would even come across with simoleans to have it. We are begging here......We Want IT in a Really Bad Way! but I understand :fallen: that you are busy. You are so very talented! I'm in awe of you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by onenightcolor
Sorry to be stupid, but how do you convert outfits to different meshes?

You have to use Body Shop and copy & paste the bmp & alpha you want to use over to the new mesh. You can't use skirts right now, but eventually I will upload a skirt version of this.

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Faster kill pussycat
#37 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 5:11 AM
wow great! But you need to make her with no brain!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Go4fall
ARRGGH, Every female Sim in my neighborhoods AND at University wants hair anywhere even remotely similar to that! My Sims will never be happy again until they can have hair like that! Please,please, please make it available to us. My Sims and I would even come across with simoleans to have it. We are begging here......We Want IT in a Really Bad Way! but I understand :fallen: that you are busy. You are so very talented! I'm in awe of you.

i am not talented...dr. pixel is talented...he taught me how in a tutorial to do what i am doing...please don't give me so much credit. it's no as hard as it looks and i have yet to create my own mesh ( i am trying but it takes so much work) the real talent is in the original creators of thses meshes i am borrowing and since they are not mine i can not give them out unless the original creator says it's okay (and people steal a lot on the interent so that is hard to find the original creator)

the poser mesh is just that...a poser mesh. i got it as a free download at renderosity and i don't know how the creator would feel if i redistributed as i can not contact them...the download is very old ad i do not posers redistributing rules.

i know this is a little anal but i don't wanna piss anyone off as i enjoy the sims community and being part of it. i would hate for people to have an attitude against me because of something like this.

i hope you understand and if i get permission or make my own mesh i will redistribute.

cheers to you
sara
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:16 AM
Wow, this is great, finally the call for smaller boobs has been answered. Thanks for making such a great realistic body mesh. Is there any way to convert this to a teen so I can have some realistic looking flat-chested teen girls?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:28 AM
It looks just like my best friend! Hey I could get up to mischief now...
Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:51 PM
Great Mesh,

Now we've got the big boobs and the small boobs also.

BTW can I use this mesh for other clothes or a nude skin ?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 5:35 PM
Does this replace anything in the game?!
Thanks it's great to have different shapes in the game -can't wait for real curvey girls too!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 5:24 AM
zarmor - You can use it for whatever you want but if you upload it somewhere please include my zip file with it.

Aimoss - This does not replace anything in the game.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 9:04 AM
Thanks Faeriegurl,

I'll sure do that bit it's for my personnal use only.
#45 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 9:15 PM
cool
:blah: wow this is really cool good work
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 1:01 AM
very cool!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:44 PM
Hi Faeriegurl,

I don't have a clue on how to use your mesh to make a nude skin in order to ba able to use it to make my own Sims in the bodyshop, not only clothes.

Is there a tutorial somewhere talking about that ?

If you have some hints on how to do this I'd be so grateful because your bodymesh is the best so far :bump:

Thanks
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:18 PM
how thats cool
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 3:55 AM
Yes! Stretch her skeleton and you have yourselves a Versace model to hang around you playboy's mansion!
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 10:44 PM
I could not get the mesh to enter my game. I unzipped the file and the three pages come up but when I click on them to enter the game nothing happens. Any ideas????
Page 2 of 4