Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft: Legend

by Flpprs49 Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 3:04 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 2:13 PM Last edited by Mr_Mushu : 14th Apr 2008 at 3:20 PM.
I can't find the hair mesh either.
Can you help us? I looked all the pages there,
there's one that looks like it, but it has a flower in it.
Is it that one?

Nm, I just downloaded her and she works without the hair mesh!
Thanks! :D

the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and be loved in return!- Moulin Rouge :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Bradus101 : 30th Apr 2008 at 3:50 PM.
Well done! She is the Lara Croft I have been looking for! She is top notch! I'm having problems with her hair though. I have downloaded both meshes and the brown haired colours, on page 19 but the hairstlye doesn't come up. It comes up as a bunny head. Please help me if i'm doing something wrong. Will you make an Anniversary version of lara? Thanks for the download again
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 3:49 PM
It's ok. The hair has turned up now. I'm going to use this in my Tomb Raider vids. I will add your name in the credits. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th May 2008 at 2:56 PM
To get the hair from xm sims you have to go to page 10, (flora hair 007). Don't worry about the flower as that disappears when you download the recolour from this site.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:59 AM
I am having some problems getting it to show up right. The hair is one of the maxis styles (i did have the bunny head problem for a while, but it has gone away now), and the face is the wrong one. anyone else have this problem? I tried using 3 different pack openers, they all have the same result. I downloaded the 3 extras from the other sites, plus the .rar Those are the only ones i need right? This is my first time downloading something for Sims2, sorry if i am asking dumb questions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 12:41 AM
thanks
Page 2 of 2