Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New real skintone - 3 tones

by Lyholy Posted 27th Jul 2007 at 10:06 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM by Lyholy : added link to default post

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:38 PM
ly!!!! I found you! It's beautiful... soo realistic... i love the little dimples in the back... so real... beautiful job... why are you so talented!!?!??!?!? Is not fair... i am going to call God and complain now! lol

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:04 PM
They're already to download! Take a look and tell me what do you think!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:17 PM
i cant figure out how i missed these when they were first uploaded, but i'm sure glad i found them now, this skin looks amazing and i can't wait to see it in game. thanks so much!

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 12:31 AM
These are beautiful Lyholy!
You are one amazing creator. Thank you for making these babies :D
Kiss

These boots are made for walking...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 12:27 PM
This skintone is amazing!! Thank you so much. It's very realistic, just the way I like it. =)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 7:31 PM
These are so beautiful! They add such a unique character and depth to each sims face. Definitely my new favourite skins. Really wonderful
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:15 PM
Thx for this. I've searched all over the net for some realistic skins
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:41 AM
These skins are truly beautiful....some of the best I've seen......I'm sure i speak for most of those who have downloaded them when I say......I would love to see them converted to default replacements. (these and the 2 recolors would make an 'almost perfect' realistic set)
hint....hint....wink
Instructor
#34 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 10:55 PM
Lyholy, these are just spectacular. I expect to be using them a lot in my game, and I look forward to any others you might make.
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
You know....... this skintone is my favorite!!! I especially like the structure of the lips. See, they're not glossy or... unreal^^

Thanks a lot for this AMAZING skintone :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 4:13 AM
I really like the skins. :]
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:02 PM
I'm using these as my default skins (thanks to Witchzenka) and they're faaabulous!!!!!!

I've searched up and down for skins this good - realistic, eye-popping, but without being too "pretty" or shiny.

ONE request : is it possible to do a non-barbie version? (ie anatomically correct from the waist down?) I Also feel for true realism a skin needs hair "down there" and at least a little on the males' chest, no??

But other than that, EXCELLENT job, I appreciate the hard work !
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 1:35 PM
Oh, these are sooo gorgeous. :lovestruc I honestly think these are some of the best skins I've seen for the game.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:35 PM
Thank you very much! :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Forum Resident
#40 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 1:50 AM
Yayayayayay Lyholy!!! Love these!! And I love the skintone on the face, did you use this for Alicia? I love it thanks you so much dear!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Field Researcher
#41 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:37 AM Last edited by sim_addict94 : 27th Oct 2007 at 4:40 AM. Reason: Changed
Great work ;)
Great work~ I like them non-barbie . Very realistic, but not too much so. Thats good coz some stuff just looks stupid if you go for too much realism.
:lovestruc ~Jo :lovestruc

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:47 AM
I've been looking for skin like this for a looong time.
Thanks
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 7:34 PM
Wunderbar, danke!
Scholar
#44 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 9:31 PM
They look great!...and to piggy-back off of Janelle's comment; I like the fact that they aren't "perfect and shiny" like Barbie dolls.
I really love them, and thanks for your generosity!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:41 PM
I just want to say that I've been using these skins for quite a while now and I've tried others and yours are simply the best. I love them, they look so great in the game and make it so much more enjoyable for me! Thank you so much for making and sharing these.
Test Subject
#46 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 1:10 PM
Thanks so much! These are very realistic. I've been looking for decent freckled, realistic skin tones for a while now. (If only the males had a bit o' hair on their chest, legs and arms, I would be extatic right now! )
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:12 AM
Do you know if these would work if mixed into a family with Maxis skins? In other words, custom skin person has child with maxis-skin person, baby has...? I assume custom skin? I love these - and would LOVE to get them into my legacy family without using the defaults version! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 10:58 PM
Love the freckles! Awesome job!

Yes, I am a pirate two hundred years too late. ~Jimmy Buffett
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:06 PM
I like these very much. I've become rather picky with the skintones I've downloaded, but these just take my breath away. Excellence is the word I'm looking for :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 10:24 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm really happy that you all enjoyed them!
Page 2 of 3