Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Updated 04/09/06**Testers Wanted: Jedi Career v1.5b

by microman107 Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 9:04 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2006 at 7:56 PM by microman107 : Update v1.5b

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
#26 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM
Thank you this is cool. I had to download the one with out Wintermuteai1's Landspeeder because when I clicked on the link it doesnt work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:52 PM Last edited by microman107 : 29th Oct 2005 at 6:52 PM.
Thanks for the info. I checked it out and it seems that Wintermuteai1 has left Varioussimmers. So I took down the Wintermuteai1's Landspeeder file and will put it back up if I find it again.

**Found it, link and download are back up.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 11:33 PM
where do you get the jedi robes i love every thing that involves star wars

sighned
tt2top
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 11:47 PM
If you search for lykurgus, you should find them. Search Members.
#30 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 10:54 PM
Default pLEASE HELP JEDI CAREER
I got to the top of the jedi career, but cannot get the astromech droid. Could someone plaease help me as to why it isn't working for me. I have it installed in my downloads folder along with the career and i can see it in my career rewards, but it isn't unlocked. please help.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 8:12 PM
Yeah ^^^ that was why I came back.. to ask that question. I have my boy at level ten and the astro droid doesnt become available. I also used the Insimenator to unlock all career awards and that still didnt make it accessable. PLease answer our quessions if you please. ;o)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:52 PM
Really, I will have to look at. Problem will hopefully be fixed with update 1.4 coming out soon.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#33 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:20 PM Last edited by SuperFly : 14th Nov 2005 at 9:41 PM.
microman- I have some advise that you may find useful. When you enter the reward object guid into the bhav files, entering and saving after using bidou's editor will reset that guid back to a maxis one. I got around this problem by adding in the career object last, after making all my changes.

**Added info**

I had a look at the file- the guid has indeed reverted. I had the same problem with Mars Attack. Make changes with bidou's editor, save, then change the guid. I'd also add a little note informing people not to tamper with it too much. I have no idea why this happens- just something we gotta live with

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
I'm afraid to break this to you, but as of yet there is no way to implement custom clothing into careers- I've tried myself. But I wouldn't worry about that- this is a top notch career!
Superfly if you dont know how to custom do it then how did you make the other ones work for the mars attack career :2cents:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Runes7
Superfly if you dont know how to custom do it then how did you make the other ones work for the mars attack career :2cents:

I checked out Superfly's career in Simpe, and it looks like Superfly just changed it to ones used by other careers. By custom clothing, Superfly means you can't implement clothes you download or create yourself.
#36 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 7:14 PM
I have a few questions... first of all, the career reward says +logic... but all my Sims do is look at it. (If someone asked these already I am sorry, I looked but didn't read these) Second, whenever my Sim goes up to the next career level, it changes in the info... but when my Sim steps out of the car, there is no bonus or anything and my game says "Error"... is there anyway I can fix that. And the last thing is how many different skills must you have to get to level 10? My Sim is a Jedi Counciler and she needs two or more skills in every category except "creativity". Sorry I am being such a pain.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:02 PM
No, that's good info there. For the add logic, I disabled that for now as it didn't work correctly.

I will check the error out.

I could have messed up putting the skills in, so I will check that out later.

Thanks for the info.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:50 PM
Could yeh make them in zip format also? There is alot of careers that I really wanna download but they are only available in rar and my PC can't download them. nice job btw
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:00 PM
Go to http://www.win-rar.com/ and you can get software to uncompress Win-rar's. Click on the download link and there is a version available for free download.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.

New Google Toolbar with Spell Check: Google Toolbar
Test Subject
#40 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:47 AM
Super awesome job. It's really cool and works really well. Thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:28 AM
Its great, but you have aprentice and padawan the wrong way around.
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 9:39 PM
Jedi Career
Just wanted to let you know I LOVE the Jedi Career. I have 5 generations of Skywalkers in Pleasantview, I had been using the Military Career and was wishing that someone would create the Jedi Career and here it is! Thanks for doing it, I really appreciate it. Now, how about the Sith Lords!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:35 PM
I was thinking of doing a Sith career, now I just might do it.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:15 PM
could u possibly make a zip file of this and notify me then! my family is a HUGE fan of star wars!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:05 PM
No, I suggest getting Q-xpress Installer, then you'll never have to worry about .rar files again.

Q-xpress

Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:59 AM
Hmm this is just a first test opinion, but it looks like this AWESOME career is not compatible with Open for business. Anyway, it's been great having some Jedis in the neighbourhood, so thanks anyway.
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:11 AM Last edited by RRHH : 8th Mar 2006 at 3:29 AM.
OOps, sorry for the false alarm. Looks like you DID a fine job and this career works quite nicely with OFB. I have some problem unlocking the astromech thou. To update from 1.4.1 to 1.5 do I have just add the new files to the Download folder or delete de older one too? Again, sorry for the trouble and great work.
#48 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:41 PM
On what document saved the career,on the sims 2 ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:03 AM Last edited by microman107 : 11th Mar 2006 at 1:37 PM.
Yes delete the old ones RRHH, I should have mention that, sorry.

Sorry ameletanthon, I am not quite sure what you are asking.

EDIT: ameletanthon, if you are asking what it requires, it just requires the Sims 2. No expansion packs needed.

#50 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:44 PM
sorry I am french ,I don't say english.I've got a difficult english
Page 2 of 4