Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-INevolution4 default replacement for human, alien, zombie, vampire, lycan, plant

by Navetsea Posted 12th Mar 2008 at 9:38 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2011 at 8:13 AM by Navetsea

219 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 204 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:33 AM
I have a question! Um, what is the last file? The one labeled Eyes?
Field Researcher
#27 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:38 AM
Wow thanks! I've been looking for nice defaults for plantsims and lycanthropes for ages! Thanks also for putting them in separate downloads, so we can pick and choose if we wish. (I still have to decide if I want to rewrite all of my old defaults! ^^)
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:48 AM
Thanks again all,
for Lycan, I think I better make the fur as clothing and facial mask, it would be much smaller in size and more usable.

the one labeled eyes, is the default replacement for eyes.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:06 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you for all of your really hard work!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#30 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:46 AM
These are LOVELY! I adore that you did them for all the different creatures too! Those face and feet details really blow me away.

Anyone begging for non-default versions should download these and then read this. Navetsea has already done so much work on these, I really can't understand why we would ask more of her.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:01 AM
"...more of her."

him ^__^;

Ah Thanks Phaenoh, I almost forgot about it. There is a recolor tutorial super easy to follow but it require Photoshop (any version that has automation batch with it)

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:07 AM
Question please...what is the difference between the DXT1-s1F Default set and the DXT1-s2F....s3F and the s4F default sets? I am just wondering if I needed to download all 4 of them to get the light through dark skintones?

Thanks ~ :lovestruc
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:38 AM
In case you haven't heard yet...These look absolutely amazing =) Like a lot of people here, I was especially excited about the Lycan skin. I hastily downloaded and installed them but found myself a little puzzled when I saw that my Sim looked like this :

Since I never had replacements for the Lycan skins, I did a little bit of research with my downloads and found out that these gorgeous werewolf skins are not compatible with gwillewyn's "No Yellow Eyes for Werewolves". http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=235425 And here's what my Sim looks like after I removed the file :

Just thought I let people know just in case ^_^ Thanks again for sharing your beautiful creations with us! Keep up the amazing work!

-~I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...~-

http://nailosyanodel.livejournal.com/
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:46 AM
These are amazing THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ghogin
Question please...what is the difference between the DXT1-s1F Default set and the DXT1-s2F....s3F and the s4F default sets? I am just wondering if I needed to download all 4 of them to get the light through dark skintones?

Thanks ~ :lovestruc

s1 = light
s2 = tan
s3 = medium
s4 = dark
there should be s5 = alien, s6 = zombie, etc.

That's how maxis named them, So you need to download all if you want all the tones

@ Nailo
Oh thanks to find it out!, I haven't tried the no yellow eyes mod, so I didn't experience it yet.

Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#36 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
"...more of her."

him ^__^;
My apologies! I should have checked your profile page!

...still drooling over the beautiful skins...
Test Subject
#37 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:53 AM
Simply gorgeous! I'm drooling over these, and although I grabbed the AC version of the skinset at Insimadult, I had to thank you here too! You're such an artist, congratulations!
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
@ Nailo
Oh thanks to find it out!, I haven't tried the no yellow eyes mod, so I didn't experience it yet.

No problem! I never get to help in these kind of situations so I'm just glad I got to be a little useful! lol ^_^

-~I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...~-

http://nailosyanodel.livejournal.com/
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:32 AM
Oh my god! I always swear I'll never change the default sets but this one I just GOT TO have!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Alchemist
#40 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:33 AM
Beautiful! Thank you,
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:46 AM
Fantastic job. I've been looking for a Lycan default. :]

Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 12:01 PM
Thank u! Looks real nice in bodyshop Gonna try them out in game tonight
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:01 PM
Hello
Amazing, truly a work of art, given freely to all who want it.

I do thank you, I am a fan of ALL your work.
Scholar
#44 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:21 PM
Beautiful, as always! Thanks so much.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#45 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:27 PM
They are oh so beautiful! I was just curious... Do your plantsims have a wilted state?
Forum Resident
#46 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:51 PM
Stunning good job!!Love the vampire, both, and lycan, never enough of those in my opinion!!!

Strange question but where did you get the male undies if you don't mind me asking?

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
They are oh so beautiful! I was just curious... Do your plantsims have a wilted state?

green and wilt yes, in one package.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:46 PM
I clicked the thank you button, but I wanted to tell you again. I downloaded these yesterday and put them in my game right away - and they are GORGEOUS.

Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#49 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:52 PM
A W E S O M E ! !
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
Oh Geez, You just salvaged my sim. I wanted to turn him into a vampire for quite some time but it phisically hurt me to change my pretty boy, with a pretty custom skin tone, into that horrifying EA creature lol. I have no idea why I never though to look for default replacements before.

Anyway thank you so much, they are amazing! I'm totally in love with that vampire overly. And the alien! I'm amazed. Can't stop looking at them.
Page 2 of 9