Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [TwilightOracle] Hair*~ (All Ages+All Genders+10 Colours+Binned+Animated)

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 15th Nov 2007 at 12:21 PM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
That was the EXACT reason I wrote the dang thing. I was getting scatterbrained trying to figure out what to do next and how to do it and where to find the a tut for it, half of the time it took doing all that could have been spent on making the mesh look nicer... arg, oh well, next time it will be easier. I'll just refer back to my own!

Out of curiosity, a lot of people are mentioning that they don't play with many female sims in their game, why is that?

LoL!
I think it's because it's hard to find long pretty male hair unless you do female-male conversions. Plus.. the female to male hair ratio is like 30 to 1...
I play mostly with male sims that look like girls as some kind of weird preference. I think most people like having female sims with long hair though.. so I made sure my download was for girls too. ^^

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheyza
Oh wow Lunar!!! These are friggin awesome. If I had a million thumbs, they'd all be up right now. Kick arse!!! :D

XD Thank you Sheyza! Is you new outfit up for download yet? :D

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:11 PM
*gasp* it's beautiful! Great job!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:35 PM
Beautious!! i love it!! i also really like that tatoo on the male sims forehead, you should definetly upload it
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:13 AM
These are so absolutely amazing! You are so talented, I can't wait to try these out in my game. I'm so glad you made these for both genders because it's very hard to find very beautiful hair like this for males too. Keep up the great work :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:19 AM
If i wasn't in the office right now, i'd have squeed out loud on seeing this! It's practically perfect for one version of one of my characters that i want to Sim :lovestruc Thank you! And i definitely agree that there aren't enough male hairs; or just content in general. Not for the types of male Sims i generally make, anyway. ^^;

Can't wait to get home and try this gorgeous hair out *__*
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:24 AM
I just love your work! It's so nice to see more from you. Thank you very much for sharing this lovely hair and for making it fit males too!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 2:13 AM
Oh wow, these look amazing. I can't wait to open up Body Shop and use this hair. Great work!

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary." - Pablo Picasso
#34 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 2:40 AM
You know your things are much loved, LE. Your things are amazing and now that I'm back in action, I should pick up ll the things I had previously -- I love your stuff, and this is NO exception!

!@Adoration@!
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 3:46 AM
I love you.
No, no I seriously do!

I have been waiting for an all-gender up-do ponytail mesh FOREVER!
This is perfect! Now I can finally make one of my most favorite characters into a simmie version of himself!!
#36 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 6:46 AM
I know right, firien. So. Much. Awesome!
Alchemist
#37 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:04 AM
A wonderful and so beautiful new hair for all! Thank you!

This would have also fitted wonderfully in the fairytale contest, I think, don´t you?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:25 PM
Awww, me gots a hug ^_^ I feel all special now.

Beautiful, stunning work. Since I have no idea how to mesh and will probably never learn, I am very glad there are talented people out there making wonderful stuff like this.

hugs to you!
chak
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:48 PM
That hair is beautiful! The little ornament really gives it an elegant touch! And your models are gorgeous! I want them! >3<

A flick of the wrist, a twitch of the wand, and PRESTO! Pasta is born.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:03 PM
I hate to be a pest, but could you give us a poly count for this hair? It helps people like me with slower computers know whether or not it's safe to use a hair frequently or not.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
I hate to be a pest, but could you give us a poly count for this hair? It helps people like me with slower computers know whether or not it's safe to use a hair frequently or not.

Not a pest at all! o^_^o

I posted the Polycount is in the main text of the upload near the bottom. It's always been there. I think you missed it first time. I should have bolded it more I think. It's a little hidden.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#42 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:54 PM
Absolutely magnificent. It's not exactly the style I tend to use in my game, but as a hair mesher I completely appreciate the huge amount of work that must have gone into this lovely product... Really, really well done and rather breathtakingly presented.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
Ah.. yeah.. my trademark eyebrows which I use on 90% of my male sims. lol

I uploaded them.. but only on my livejournal community.
http://community.livejournal.com/ec...sims2/4547.html

You need to scroll down. It's in the "Extras" part of the post.
I only uploaded black though. Not a lot of people requested me for them. ^^

Thank you! I'll download them right away. ^__^ And I can see why you'd use them so often. *grins* Maybe I will from now on, too. ;D
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:20 PM
Perhaps I'm going blind in my old age. Thanks for pointing it out, LunarEclipse.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:00 AM
The hair and recolors look stunning. Thanks so much for sharing!

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 12:15 AM
Thank you for making the files seperate for male and females. I like it very much on the females. very nice

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 12:39 AM
May I ask - what skins did you use on these figures? I must have them, their skintones are gorgeous!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blondeviking
May I ask - what skins did you use on these figures? I must have them, their skintones are gorgeous!!

Aww.. Thanks.
Actually, the skintones are mine.
I have them for download on my lj community.
You can grab them here:

Sorry, the DLs are sendspace. Some people have trouble with sendspace.
When I get a proper website I'll create a proper download.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
Ah.. yeah.. my trademark eyebrows which I use on 90% of my male sims. lol

I uploaded them.. but only on my livejournal community.

You need to scroll down. It's in the "Extras" part of the post.
I only uploaded black though. Not a lot of people requested me for them. ^^

The eyebrows are wonderful! I will join your LJ community to see more of you things! If you ever get a chance, I would love to get white and brown versions of your eyebrows into my game.

This custom hair is beautiful as well!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:54 AM
This is unequivocally the most wonderful hair I have seen in a while. Merci!
Page 2 of 4