Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neuschwanstein Castle

by GodlyAce Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 5:31 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
#26 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:32 PM
Are you GodlyAce from sims2.com
#27 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 12:49 AM
Well, I only have the Original version, and like someone else mentioned, it dosnt work =-S

Sucks for me, but still thanked you. You did a beautiful job!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 1:12 AM
I've been there, in the winter time. Such a beautiful place! Great job! I am planning on a German neighborhood; I sure got excited to see this!

Even an old dog learns new tricks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 5:15 AM
Thanks so much guys for your positive, generous, and truly awesome comments about this lot! I'm thrilled at the kind feedback you all have given me, and I really do appreciate what you all have done!

Algr806, yes I am the GodlyAce from thesims2.com exchange.
And I put that this needed all the games to play, so sorry about the confusion!

Thanks again guys.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
#30 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:01 AM
oh, its beutiful! can anyone tell me where to put the folders in? cause my sims body installers broken and ive been putting everything in downloads folder. and it seems lots cant be put there.
#31 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 4:20 PM
Aight! Really cool. Wait a second... I don't think my computer is powerful enough to handle this small thingy.
Stupid people are stupid
#32 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by basura
oh, its beutiful! can anyone tell me where to put the folders in? cause my sims body installers broken and ive been putting everything in downloads folder. and it seems lots cant be put there.

Download the Clean Installer from this site. Works great and installs the lots to the right folder.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:23 PM
Wiw. Simply.. wow.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:42 PM
Wow!!! That's all I can say. Wow!! I love castles. You've done a wonderful job. Brilliant work. :D

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein.
#35 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 4:44 AM
I give it a 9
#36 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 7:19 AM
Default Crash - Fatal Error!
:naughty: A exquisite lot, but first Sims wouldn't install it, only Clean Installer did it. However, when I click on the icon in the catalogue, this causes a fatal error and SIMS closes. So, I can't even dump it and likely have to reinstall SIMS.
What can I do to have it functional?
#37 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:02 PM
Top-notch job, GodlyAce. This will go well with my medievil era sims. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:44 AM
Reminds of the Castle I used to dream about when I was a kid, thanks !!! - at last a dream come true * DWNLDNG * - yea baby [as 'Austin Powers' would say]

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:25 PM
wowowowowowow!!!! it is my dream to visit Germany and the Neuschwanstein castle, but i've never dreamed about living there. Thanks, now i can !:D
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:04 PM
wow what a great job...and how i can download exp. pack data...thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:25 PM
Wow
this is 1 of my fav castles ever
thanks
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:08 PM
Okay! Yea that's cool... I'm gonna download but i have no clue how i'm gonna fill it up with stuff. FANTASTIC job there bud.

"It's okay to be messed up...we're in this together"
-Gerard Way
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:24 AM
Thanks so much everyone for your positive, kind and truly appreciative comments about this lot! I'm glad you all like it, and I really hope you enjoy it in-game!
Thanks again, your words mean a lot to me.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
#44 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:18 AM
thanks
My friend loves this castle very much.
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:20 PM
This is great....i went to this castle over the summer and now i can relive my adventures i had in there
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:34 AM
Amazing downloading right away.
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:32 AM
this is perfect for my dracula sim! thanks

Wide eyed strangers passing by,Stopping just to wonder why,Why is this girl sitting there?With bright eyes and messy hair.Drawing all over the sidewalk,
Scribbling with multicolored chalk,Within her mind they all make sense,Their madness - her only defense.
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:30 AM
Looks wonderful. I don't have the EP:s just yet but will download this anyway so I don't forget it. It looks absolutely stunning.
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM
I downloaded the castle but whenever I click on it the game crashes back to the desktop. I was wondering how I could delete it from Windows (it won't let me delete it from the lots selection since I can't click on it). It's ashame because it really looks amazing.
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:26 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful castle. Can't wait to play it
PT
Page 2 of 3