Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Wizard's study

by Lethe_s Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 4:39 PM by Lethe_s : update

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:29 PM
wow thank you very very cool......
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 10:38 PM
Thank you, this is such a beautiful set.
I can't wait to use this with my Camelot Sims.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 11:27 PM
Excellent work and update..Thank you
Field Researcher
#54 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:13 AM
okay when I went through in game trying some of this stuff out I could not find the spellbook or the alchemy notes. where are they in the listings?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:23 AM
oh I believe Raistlin is a character fom a series of fantasy novels. Dragonlance if I am not mistaken.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:57 AM
Well done. I especially like the "table" of books that you can stack *more* books on. Looks like my room. ^^
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 5:18 AM
wonderful set

thank you
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 5:48 AM
Thank you for this studyroom.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:04 PM
wiccadwitch
the spell book is in Hobbies/All
the alchemy notes are decoratives/statues (I think, might be decorative/all)
Forum Resident
#60 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:15 AM
thank you so much, lovely goodies.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:35 AM
I bow at your feet and praise you with great jubilation for the laboratory glasses alone!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:56 AM
Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 9:10 AM
this is really neat. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 10:38 AM
OMG! I love you! Now if only I could get Hogwarts...
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 1:56 PM
Default Wizard Study
It's absolutely gorgeous and beats the grand trianon by a mile!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 7:02 PM
Wow Great stuff... could u put up a version in zip (grrr i cant get any rar programs to work on my comp :banghead: )

i am like the wolf, deep and diffrent. but not evil
Field Researcher
#67 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:48 AM
This is such a wicked set ... I am especially excited about the pile/stack of books. Thank you for sharing such great items.
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 5:08 AM
Yeah!!!! just in time for the release of HBP
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 2:23 AM
Excellent! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:38 AM
Wow Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 1:58 PM
Default conflicts with dragon desk
Hi Lethe_s, I'm having a game conflict with your desk. It took me a while to figure out what the problem was. I Had just put all of your new creations in all of my houses, and noticed some strange behavior on the part of my sims. When doing back massages, my sim would be massaged from a distance. I thought no big deal just some new bug. I know that it happens at times in the hot tub. Anyway I had just moved a new family in a castle I had used to write a story, and the behavior was even stranger. Sims were jumping through walls to get in the pool, elevating their children from the potty chair, and while changing clothes the sim would do it from a long distance. I even tried moving them out, and back in, but the problem remained.
I knew it was the desk when I got this error message while using "moveObjects on". The message stated that their was some unknown substance conflict with the dragon desk. When I removed your desk from the house all previous abnormal behavior stopped. All of your other creations have worked wonderfuly, and I've enjoyed using them in my game. If you have any ideas as to what is causing this let me know. Thanks, silber27
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:01 PM
wow, that's very strange, silber27
I just rechecked the object, and it has three different brand new guid's, so that's not it
what's weird is that the desk is one of the more straightforward meshes
it could be that it misses some of the shadows...
I'll go back to test this some more, hopefully I'll find your problem.
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:00 PM
vraagje, how do you change the pie menu, is there a tutorial or something for it??
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:21 PM
cateyes,
there's no tutorial, but it's pretty easy, otherwise I wouldn't have done it
you just open the object in SimPE and change the text in the 'Pie menu strings',
much the same way as you change the catalog entries
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:04 PM
Default thanks for responding
Hi Lethe_s, I just wanted you to know that I tested the desk in 2 other of my houses, and it worked fine. No strange behavoir what so ever. Of the four one was only the strang massage behavoir, and the other was the worst which I already mentioned. I can't explain it, and I've never had a problem with anything of your downloads. Thank you, silber27
Page 3 of 6