Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crumplebottom Academy for Decency and Decorum

by twoflower Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 5:49 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2009 at 4:45 PM by twoflower : added info on running a school

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:17 AM
AAAGHH!!
(she scares me)

Thanks ^.^

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 3:23 AM
Bravo! I'm sure Mrs. Crumplebottom would adore it! I know I do. Great work!

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:20 PM
Haha this is so rad. I can't wait to make some ridick characters for the lot. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:47 AM
This is so cool! Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:46 AM
I have been a member of MTS2 for almost a year... and while I do click the 'Thank You' buttons, I have never posted... but I just wanted to tell you that my search has ended... I have found my Brothel! heheheh Mrs. Crumplebottom would be SO PLEASED!

Thanks again...
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:44 PM Last edited by Ubba : 9th Mar 2007 at 6:37 PM.
School is great! It's exactly what I'm looking for my new sims2 movies :P
So can I use it? Of course I will give all credits for you! Sorry about my awful English.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ubba
School is great! It's exactly what I'm looking for my new sims2 movies :P
So can I use it? Of course I will give all credits for you! Sorry about my awful English.

Your English is very good. I'm flattered that you want to use my school in your videos, and you are welcome to do so. Please send me a link when you finish your movies, as I would like to see them.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:58 PM
Thank You!
Very nice work. Just thinking about making an institution also!

Love me s o f t l y.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:22 PM
Wow this is great. I'm going to use the Crumplebottom Academy for rich sims- and the Miss Crumplebottom herself as a house keeper. Hehe. I'm sure she would approve of keeping her haven spotless. Oh, did I mention she will cook, and be a nanny, to?

I'm sure she would approve.
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:37 AM
Holy mother of Cthulhu, i knew this was gonna happen! It's like Hogwarts being directed by Monty Burns' sister...brrr...it's so perfect that gives me creeps.
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:20 PM
hi there, twoflower!
i have downloaded crumplebottom academy long ago (by the way, it's better than i could have ever imagined - i'm sure old mrs crumplebottom would be proud of you), but now i've decided to use it my movies. don't worry, i will give you credit, but i felt like i needed to let you know.

thanks for sharing!

---Shadoe Rogue---

Check out my Sims2 series! Remember to rate and comment! (I guess I need to tell you: you may let me know what you like about my series OR if there is anything I can do to improve my work.) http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadoeRogue I think it's a great series for a newbie like me.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 7:00 AM
With a cheat I made Mrs. Crumplebottom, now she has a purpose!
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 3:35 PM
Hey..
Thnx a lot, i was looking 4 that!

xOxo

Giovi
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:45 AM
hahaha clever ill have to summon her over and take over her MIND.
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 1:07 PM
I've been dying to have old Crumplebottom in my game! Thanks for letting us know where to get her. The Academy is a great addition to my neighborhood, I love it! Beautifully done, couldn't have been better!

Tat

Co-Owner:
http://www.DeviantSim.com

Hostess:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...fairy_Archives/

Life is not measured by the number of breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away!
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:12 PM
Okay, I know that this was posted a year ago, but it's still just so awesome I had to leave feedback. Not only is it a clever idea, but the architecture of the building is brilliant, and it's base-game compatible (my dog ate my Uni disc), and it's Mrs. Crumplebottom! How cool is that? Great fun!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th May 2008 at 7:09 PM
Oh, this is perfect! I've been looking for a boarding school for my latest story since I can't make attractive buildings for the life of me and this fits my mental image of what I wanted exactly. Great work, looking forward to playing it.
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:01 PM
Really good job and it seems like you worked hard whit this? thankz!! =)
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 5:19 PM
Wow.
l love this so much, i am making a video about these school girls, and this school would go PERFECTLY!!

thankies n__n
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:54 AM
This is so cool! I'm using this for my newest story about a boarding school and totally giving you the credit for this AWESOME school! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:42 AM
I cant open the file, it says that it 'isn't a valid archive' but i really, really want the academy!!!

---------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 8:35 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I'm sure I'll like it. What's great is that you only need the Sims 2. It's so hard to find these kind of downloads!
Mad Poster
#48 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:57 AM
I downloaded this and put it in my AnyGame1, and then tried to open it. First try, just to edit the lot a teensy bit, the second I got to the lot's loading screen, it crashes. Second, I attempted to move some sims into it, 15 seconds into the screen and it crashes. Any help?

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th May 2010 at 2:54 PM
If i would go to her school i do anything to stay out her way >.< but thanks shes tormenting my sims (including poor alexander goth) there staying there until they go to college.

Simysim
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:12 AM
is it possible to make a mrs.crumple bottom that dose not requre the sims2pack thingy .
Page 2 of 3