Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED: Mirror for Toddlers UPDATED

by cathair2005 Posted 4th Dec 2004 at 10:57 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2006 at 11:24 AM by cathair2005 : New version

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 182 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
#26 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 2:12 AM
I installed this and I couldn't change my tolddler's clothes anymore. The changing table only gives the option "change to pjs". I am 90% sure it's this hack because I can't think of anything else I installed at the same time.
Instructor
#27 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:19 AM
funny, I'm not having that problem? :confused: Maybe it's conflicting with another hack or object you have in your downloads folder?
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:15 AM
what do i do!?!?! ok so first you donwload the thing and then you do what?? i downloaded all this stuff from thsi websigte and it doesnt show up in game play!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RIDance
Does this work with the EP?

No it may crash your game, I don't know sure, because the EP let my game crash...
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:52 PM Last edited by Incs : 29th Mar 2005 at 4:23 PM.
I let my toddlers grow up after being pottytrained because I can't stand those ugly hairdos. Good thing that's over with now!
Oh and, despite the official patch and the EP, my changing tables still only offer the 'dress into everyday/pjs' option. Fortunately I got a hack that allowes toddlers to 'test outfits' so they can still wear the things -I- like Pity the 'tested outfit' turns back into the pjs they grew up with when they are put in the crib for a rest though. Should anyone have the answer to the whole 'use the changing table to plan outfits for toddlers' thing I would like to know where to find it!
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Incs : 29th Mar 2005 at 4:25 PM.
Ravynlee;
Quote:
Yeah, I downloaded this a while back (before the patch). It's a pain dropping out of cue... and as for the official patch allowing you to change toddler's clothes... Mine doesn't, tried it earlier. Cathair2005, any chance a version of the change table being compatible WITH the patch at some point or is that just a moot point?

Have you by any chance found the solution for NOT being able to plan your toddlers clothes? If so, please share as I have the same problem, see my post above this one.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:11 PM
The zip file link on this thread doesn't work for me - doesn't execute a download...?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 7:03 AM
Ummm...I feel like such a dunce, but where's the file?
#34 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:55 AM
This works fine in my game (I have university). Thanks; I've always HATED the style some of the adopted babies came with, that short little kinky...thing...they call hair...it just doesn't look right on an Elf!
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:16 PM
this mirror doesnt work for me?
aww I want it cuz now there is so many new hair meshes to choose from, what to do??? help?
#36 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:19 PM
Somebody with a hacked mirror, finally. Thank gods.
Instructor
#37 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:24 PM
This also doesn't work in my game,any reason why?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:14 AM
I'll attach a cloned copy of the mirror. See if this one works. You see, the original simply replaced the default mirror. This one is a cloned mirror and is a separate object with another GUID.

I can't answer why the clothes option doesn't work. I thought the patch/university fixed that. I was able to plan the outfit with my toddlers despite having the mirror in the game so perhaps it is another issue.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  toddlermirror.zip (216.7 KB, 1054 downloads)
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:57 AM
wheres the file??
#40 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:36 AM
Wow kewl! So this actually gives u new hair meshes for toddlers to use? If so then I am downloading for sure!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:42 AM
Cool, I'm getting sick of all toddlers growing up the same way!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 1:56 PM
Thank you very much! It's highly irritating when all your girl toddlers have that yucky short style of hair. I've yet to have a toddler girl with any other sort of hairstyle but the short style. Grr!
#43 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:40 AM
I Love This!!!!
THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA ANYONE COULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT UP...I ALWAYS HATED THE HAIR MY SIM TODDLERS WOULD HAVE AND I LOVE HAVING THE OPTION TO CHANGE IT!!! MUCH THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 7th May 2005 at 3:25 AM
SO i just download the second version of the mirror and i can change my toddlers clothes and hair? IS this correct? Does it work with University?

I have the maxis patch, can i change the clothes with that.? can someone help me what is the difference between what the mirror does and what the patch does.?
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th May 2005 at 1:10 AM
Thanks for this hack. It works great. Now I can tell my quads, trips and twins apart! I don't have University.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th May 2005 at 3:14 AM
Cool
I will download it right now! I don't know....I like the duck...lol
Test Subject
#47 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:56 PM
Thank you very much. That was a very good idea. Found it very boring, to have all toddlers with the same hairstyle.
Will download it at once and hope it´ll do the work it was made for.

Greetings from Germany
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th May 2005 at 12:11 PM
This is the best thing ever I swear! It works awesome - even though you might need to make the toddler try it twice in a roll. (Hey Toddlers don't do what they are usually told anyways - its life ) haha
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 26th May 2005 at 4:41 PM
Sweet stuff! ill try it out later
Banned
#50 Old 27th May 2005 at 2:07 AM
whut is EP sum1 tell me
Page 2 of 8