Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casual, Exercise & Sleepwear: Tees and Spaghetti Straps with Baggy Pants

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 7:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:57 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:08 AM
yay!!! More normal stuff for my Sims!!!!!!!!!
Thank you times a billion HP!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Field Researcher
#27 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:20 AM
I'm trying to think of something else to say than "Thanks, this is great", but these really are great, so thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:04 PM
i wonder why nobody has tried to make some untuckables for teen girls

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Scholar
#29 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:03 PM
Wonderful! Thanks a bunch!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
Lovely!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:06 AM
wargarurumon - I haven't done it because I don't tend to play or create much for teens. However, as I mentioned above, the textures for these copy over perfectly to the comfy sleepwear mesh for teens that I made, so you're welcome to convert these for teens if ya like.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:44 AM
I love this project! I'm actually wearing something not unlike the outfits here. These are just so simple and comfy looking that you can't imagine not wanting to crawl into bed. Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:35 AM
Perfect!

Good Things About Fanseefem:

You can plod around in the garden and not look stupid
You can sit down and not show off your underpants.
You can walk without falling over.
You can walk in soft dirt without your heels sticking into the ground.

Bad Things:

Nothing!

It would be really cool if you made a Fanseefem outfit set with Crocs. They're really popular around here, I've only ever seen one outfit here with crocs!

omgwtflolisitsofia?
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:07 AM
Hmm. I downloaded this, and the mesh, but they don't seem to show up in my game. Do I need to download the teen version of the PJs too? Please help, as I really want these cuz they're cooool. =]
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:47 AM
sofia97733 - What is/are Crocs? Not a term I'm familiar with. Some kind of shoe?

._x(ZozzyRoxxx)x_. - They definitely do work... Redownload 'em and reinstall them and make sure you put both the recolour files and the mesh in your Downloads folder - the recolours all start with CR and the mesh starts with CMESH (clothing recolour/clothing mesh). You can try putting the recolour files in SavedSims if you're still having trouble - and check out the FAQs in the Game Help section on content not showing up. I'm sure these work.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:37 PM
Crocs are ginormous plastic gardening shoes (complete with holes) in bright colors. They're popular here in the US.

Anyway, I saw these pajamas/exercise wear/outfits in-game, and they're just as awesome as they seemed! Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:34 AM
Thank you so much for making these, and even more so for making them usable as maternity wear!
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:07 AM
Thank you so much. I adore all your downloads.

"We are defined by the choices we make."

sim journal × livejournal × website
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:59 PM
I am going to enjoy these so much , thank you HP!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#40 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
Gorgeous work, as always!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 1:47 PM
I think these are my favorite fanseefem outfits so far; the tanks and baggy pyjama pants look adorable on my Simmies! And comfy, too! I thank you for these! (And all your other fanseefem creations!) ..And my Simmies love you, too!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:27 AM
i love these but i can't get them to show up properly. the comfy sleepwear works just great, but these show the default seasons outfit instead and under casual wear.

Mac & PC Player
Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:09 PM
Cripes, after downloading all your big files like this that are measured in MB, my computer will be non-functional because of it all. But I just can't resist - your work is unbelievable!! I love everything you do! I probably won't be able download anything again after seeing the standard that you set...and since my downloads folder is close to going on strike. I <3 you and hope you stay forever!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:53 AM
These look great!I like the fact that their simple and comfortable yet still look good. Again thanks, and keep up the great work!!

Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 8:27 AM
ktwenrick: Are you sure you have the correct mesh? There are two comfy sleepwear meshes that I have made - one for teens, and one for adults. These are for adults and use the adult mesh. If you just have the teen mesh and recolours then you'll need to get the mesh for the adult version. Make sure you click on the link at the bottom of the first post to get the mesh and download the one from that thread.

Field Researcher
#46 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:03 AM
This is great I love the casual look thanks!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:09 AM
As always love the fanseefem collection...had to add these. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:16 AM
Default Crocs...since you asked
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...ntPage=category

They aren't my shoe of choice, I prefer Birkenstocks or Keens but I know a lot of folks like these things so here's a link to a photo of the Crocs.
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:59 PM
Lovely stuff!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 2:47 PM
I don't know what to say Saying "Thanks!" over and over again gets pretty boring. But what can I say, these just look awesome and I can't wait too see them in-game. Anyway, thanks
Page 2 of 3