Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broom to sit on!

by XxHalfBloodPrincexX Posted 1st May 2005 at 1:43 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:50 AM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st May 2005 at 6:04 PM
Thats really good, thanks! :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:56 PM
Wow, the broom is sooo cool!! You really lighted my day. Thank you so much!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for the compliments. I hope you enjoy it.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd May 2005 at 5:54 PM
XxHalfBloodPrincexX- Where did you get those skins you show in the picture? Iwant those clothes!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd May 2005 at 9:15 PM
hmmm.. me likey... I would like to see some recolors.... could you make-out on the broom? He he i can see it....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:25 AM
no its created form a stool not a couch...good idea though lol
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:54 AM
I love it! It's great. I still want those clothes. Where can I get them?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 5th May 2005 at 9:01 AM
can u make it into a zip plzz?????? i really wont it but i dont no how to use rar
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th May 2005 at 9:05 AM
yeh i havent got WinRAR n it is relli upsetting 2 find somethin u relli like n then not being able 2 doewnload it.....
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 5th May 2005 at 9:43 AM
Cool! TY!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th May 2005 at 5:42 PM
Ill try But i still dont know how.
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:30 AM Last edited by PixelPixie : 8th May 2005 at 8:33 AM.
Default Thanks!
A great stereotypical accessory for my witch home! Thanks for the hard work!

:gidea:

"My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend."
-- Robert Paul
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th May 2005 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klaus baudelaire
can u make it into a zip plzz?????? i really wont it but i dont no how to use rar

If you know how to use zip, you will know how to use rar, except you will need a different program to open it.
It is called WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm).

Enjoy!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th May 2005 at 2:45 AM
Hi, XxHalfBloodPrincexX.
It's just my little suggestion.
How about trying to let everyone happy by making different lengths of broom (provided that it doesn't waste you too much time to do)?

I suggest making broom in 3 sizes from 2-4 tiles, if possible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th May 2005 at 7:30 PM
good idea...only that i don't have that file on my computer since my m old computer we got rid of because even after cleaning it up it still was bad..so I no longer own SIM PE milkshape or any of the programs I need. Ill try making a new one or redownloading this and editing it even though that takes just as on as making a new one.
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th May 2005 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxHalfBloodPrincexX
good idea...only that i don't have that file on my computer since my m old computer we got rid of because even after cleaning it up it still was bad..so I no longer own SIM PE milkshape or any of the programs I need. Ill try making a new one or redownloading this and editing it even though that takes just as on as making a new one.

Thanks to hear that you like my suggestion.
You may always the file and continue your work again, isn't it?
By the way, when do you suppose to post more brooms. Really looking forward to them :P

And I might like a "sofa-typed" broom, so I can lay down, nap, lounge etc. on the broom... sounds so interesting :P
Field Researcher
#42 Old 11th May 2005 at 12:36 AM
i like witchy stuff i cant wait to see the broom made better im looking for it as i type
BUT the link to the hoop isnt working can you please check it out as it says its invalid
thanks
#43 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:13 AM
Absouletly wonderful! You sooo rock my socks! I say you should make the quiditch hoops again I loved them but I see they didnt work. I would also love to get the box with the quiditch balls in it. I would try to do these maybe but once again it would end up so disformed it would hurt your eyes! Hahahahha
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th May 2005 at 6:23 PM
I love Harry Potter and your brooms YAY Thank-you!
Banned
#45 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:17 PM
Thanks so much for your brooms, I was just getting around to getting them to add to a quidditch pitch community lot I downloaded and was going to get the hoops too. Why is the hoop thread gone?

edit: Okay... I see. Well I hope you get them fixed. I'd love for more decor stuff to add to a pitch and any other HP stuff you're gonna make. *huggles*
Instructor
#46 Old 20th May 2005 at 11:35 AM
can I ask about the poly count? I'm sure it's low, but I really have no way to check myself since I don't have the right software on my computer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 29th May 2005 at 7:02 AM
I have no clue...sorry...Also this summer I don't think I'll be remaking things but I'll be making new things. Also the ball box thing the mesh looked good but it nva got in the game...
Scholar
#48 Old 29th May 2005 at 2:14 PM
wonderful new item! thanks
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 30th May 2005 at 8:23 PM
CAN it be used in EP????? Does it still work?
#50 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 1:00 AM
Great job, just what I needed, but now, I need a magic wand...
Page 2 of 3