Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heartagram Layered Tees

by fanseelamb Posted 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:51 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 9:16 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:15 AM
I realy love those shirts !!! :lovestruc
The design is great! And the logo's lovely
Great job- I'd hit the "Thanks" button at least a billion times for this post ...
but guess I can't - it's not allowed
I'm a big fen of that band,I can say it's my most favourit ever!

You should find info about the group and about the meaning of the heartagram before you start using the symbol as your own sign...

Rock on guys!

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:07 PM
Not really a HIM fan but I still love the heartagram, and these shirts are awesome! Thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothFlower
You should find info about the group and about the meaning of the heartagram before you start using the symbol as your own sign...

I actually did check up on it a bit just to make sure it wasn't completely offensive or anything. It's mostly about love and death ...in a gothy sort of way. Is that right? Kind of dark, but it's not about satan worship and it doesn't seem hateful in any way. So in a sim world filled with vampires, ghosts, zombies, aliens, and resurrection, this gothy little heartagram seems like a pretty good symbol for our simmies to wear. And it looks cool on shirts.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
You are awesome. You're quickly becoming my favorite skinner. I think I've downloaded all of your stuff and I must say, keep up the good work.

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:22 AM
could you do a female version ?
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:33 AM
Very cool, great colors! Thanks ^^
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:23 PM
My favorite is the black-red top. :D

I also like the Heartagram logo on them.

Thanks a lot for sharing . . . ^.^

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM
H.I.M. Kicks major a & so do the layered shirts.Thanks.

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#34 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:50 PM
Thank you Fanseelamb. No clue who/what HIM is (maybe I'm just ) but I love the design.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:26 AM
i'm a huge HIM fan, and i love'm, its totally HIM style, good work!! cheers!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:35 PM
thx soo much!!! I luv HIM thx again! :*
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:58 PM
Hehe, *lifts hand* I'm a HIM fan^^. And well, I absolutely love the heartagram. So, I'm very happy to have found your shirts! Will download them later. You did a very good job, they're gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:46 PM
very nice! im a HIM fan and these shirts are really cool thanx alot

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"
[Funeral Of Hearts - HIM]
Theorist
#39 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:20 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 7:46 AM
OMG I love your clothes!!!! Theses tops are my favourite ones in your whole stuff! Thank you so much!

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
I love the band and I love these shirts, specially the black ones. Now I'd like it for females, anyway great job.
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 4:33 AM
i am a huge him fan.
in fact in my eyes ville valo(the lead singer) is god.
so, i just wanted to say these are awesome and you did a great job.
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 7:41 AM
Ohh, these are too gorgeous. I'm a huge HIM fan (really, obsessed is much more like it). Fantastic job on these!! :*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 3:26 AM
thanks
Page 2 of 2