Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Characters (Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and Ichimaru)

by Snailhorse Posted 21st Jan 2007 at 11:01 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2007 at 5:21 PM by Snailhorse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:15 AM
Yeah same for me, the link for Gin's hair and eyes arent working. For the eyes, there arent there (but you have to admit, theres some rockin body shop stuff there :] ) and im not even sure where i am on the other site. Maybe you can help?

thanks. Your sims are simply stunning :]
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:46 AM
i can't open it when i have downloaded it...plzz help me...T.T
Zombie Socks
#53 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 7:28 AM
The Ichimaru is especially impressive! Great job!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
These are wonderful, they look just like the ones in the original Anime or Manga !
I just LOOOOOOVE Bleach !

And if you can can you do like Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru Kusajishi & Yumichika Ayasegawa ?
If you want to and have time to, of course
Well good work, just love 'emm ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 10:09 PM
You truely are amazing. I can't wait for the others. Please send links if they're already out, 'kay? Thanks.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:48 PM
Where can I find Ichimaru's hair? That link you gave is all in Japanese or something!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 7:15 AM
I've found the link for Gin Ichimaru's hair:
http://louis016.com.ne.kr/sims/skin...ain_06hair.html

But the links there are BROKEN!!! If somebody finds the mesh somewhere else, please post the link in the comments!

People!!! Gin Ichimaru's first name isn't Ichimaru!! It's Gin, for gods/Kiras sake!!!!
And the Gin here is perfect!! He's also my favourite character in Bleach. Thans for the upload, Snailhorse!
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 4:25 AM
Byakuya Sim doesn't work. But thank your for the Renji one. They are my favorite characters from Bleach. Better Renji one works I can make a Byakuya one without his Kenseiken. Tattoo are harder to acquire. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:00 PM
Thanks for Rukia and Byakuya. I was searching them everywhere and I finally found them. It's a very good job. They look awesome!
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snailhorse
Thanks guys ^^
Yep, I'm planning the others as well, of course. (To tell a secret, Yoruichi and Soi Fong already has their faces and hair, I just need to make their clothing). aaand I'm making soon Hitsugaya, maybe Ishida, Orihime and at last but not least, Ichigo..
(and some other captains and vice-captains: maybe Aizen, Ukitake and Kira, etc) :lovestruc
i was wandering if you can let me know when the Hitsugaya is finished please cause i have been looking for Hitsugaya everywhere.
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 3:50 PM
Wow This Is Nice . . . Do Bu Think U Could Make It For Sims 3
Page 3 of 3