Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Maxis Studio Lamps

by psyckotic Posted 8th Mar 2005 at 3:40 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:39 PM by -Maylin-

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 2:15 AM
aqueelah- OUCH! i say this from experience. man, i can feel the razors cutting into my gums. lol

violet- extract now is so great. i thought i was the only one that knew about this awesome program. its practically unheard of and thats just sad.

i know none of that had anything to do with this thread, but i just had to say it. lol sorry.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:40 AM
I love these lamps, wondered where to find them again, thanks so much. These give such good lighting.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Fever198
yes but U have to order that winrar,any I really cant do that plush I have dial up and I bet its a big file.

ooooo i recommend checking sites out before you get angry, i can tell your getting angry. To be honest, that whole sentence made no sense! I downloaded WinRAR easily and (even though it says you pay) it's stupid cos you can just press cancel!

P.S - AHHHHH! DIAL UP!!! I have bad memories with dial up, it used 2 take 90 dials (at least) till we got connected, i always shouted to my brother, "OMG your on the net!!!! Stay on so i can use it!!" lolz

Another P.S - Those Lights are Wicked with a capital W!!! Ty very much for them!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:14 PM
:offtopic: Didn't you guys read psyckotic's last post? Stop talking about WinZIP and winrar...geez, people!! :disagree:

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
#80 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:47 PM
Default Needed Badly
Thank you so much! i needed it for one of my stories! Lol, you rock! :tread:
#81 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:24 AM
Default i have a question
hey man i was just wondering if you could send instructions on how to download your lights onto the sims2.com i get past the dowload lights part with the rar file. but when i try to download it from their it says please make sure that all your sims2 files are closed and then i tryed to download it with my package installer but it just didnt work? could you please tell me

peace out and happy simming
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 6:56 PM
You know what Jade
You could have a little respect for people that cannot use rar. It shouldnt be allowed cuz so many people cant use it :offtopic: :soul:
#83 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:21 AM
Very thank~ ~
Very thank~ ~have him~ ~I then can as much as one likes de shine~ ~thanks
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:50 PM
Default woot
wowow that is wonderful! can you just make it in *.package?
Instructor
#85 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lobstergirl
Another answer for those who wont or cant download WinRAR is the Sims 2 file maid. It's free and it's made by the same guy who made the original for Sims 1. It automatically unzips the file may it be rar or zip and puts it in the game. Here is the linkage: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/

Oh did I mention it's free?

Nice lamps BTW. I love them and I'm downloading now.

Thankyou for posting the link! I can download ANY file now! Nice lamps, just put them on the maids lawn! (They work)
#86 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
this is cool because my pics were always blurry! now I can use this to take beautiful pics thanks a bunch.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:02 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:17 PM
Ehm, can you maybe make a zip-version, please?

(Sorry my bad english, is from Denmark, so... )
Field Researcher
#89 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:40 PM
looks great
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:16 AM
wicked lamps! now i can make even BETTER stories! with proper lighting! GOOD JOB!

Support BOB and his lil' bro. Visit http://bigball.atspace.com for more info!

http://totalsims2.awardspace.com - For all your sims houses!

Visit my website - http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...stevengodofevil. Don't forget to join!
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:58 AM
great...I need SOMETHING to make my pics look better...I have a shotty computer...

Red Witch
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:10 AM
:o:o:o
Oh. My. Sweet. Jesus.

I love it! :moose: I'm a photographer myself, and now my sim me can have some of my equipment! XD lol, it's great! Good Job.
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:34 PM
cool!! glad you posted this!!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:56 PM
I really relied on these lamps for photos.....now I can't get to this collection with EP4 (or my camera)----

Could this collection be updated for EP4?

Thank you,
Suzanne
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:22 PM Last edited by simsample : 31st Oct 2006 at 10:32 PM.
YAY!!! these are just what im looking for! but i dont want winrar, could you maybe dowload these as zip files? I neeeeeed these, but i cant get winrar!!! plus it would be easier for me. OH PLEEEEEEESZE do it!!!

ps. thezse are great!

Edit by simsample: No, if you can't do an Internet search for other programs to extract rar files then use this:

http://qxpress.modthesims2.com/
Field Researcher
#96 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:08 PM
thanx this is very useful :D

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Forum Resident
#97 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:01 PM
many thanks for this set lighting!! I need to used for take a pics form game!and its helpful me that much!!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:47 AM
I downloaded these a long time ago, and after I installed pets, I was not able to get them out of the Collection File anymore, Weird. I was wondering if you could fix that bug?
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:38 PM
Mine don't work any more either... the little icons are there but when you click on them nothing happens. I'm trying to build a TV studio and these would be really handy.

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 10:33 PM
yes, mine don't work either..I don't know why..
Page 4 of 5