Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Art Studio Clutter *02/04 UPDATED Paint Box Added*

by hippi Posted 30th Mar 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 2:05 PM by hippi

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:17 AM
kewl! ive bin waitin 4 sumthin like this!
Instructor
#27 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:29 AM
Absolutely great, if there will be more such a nice things, I will download them for sure! Thanks!
(sorry for bad English, I am Czech )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimular
Love this stuff!!! I noticed your signature.....have you taken your dried frog pills today!?!?!?!?

Terry Pratchett...the funniest author on disc world...and earth...says using more than one exclamation mark is a sure sign of a deranged mind!!! I don't know what he means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not yet, though I'll be needing them by the end of the day!

I used to use that quote in my sig at another forum many years ago, Terry is my fav author, I even phoned in sick to work a few years ago to go to a book signing

WOW! Thanks everyone, you know how to make a girl feel wanted
The objects *should* work both in the regular and uni neighbourhood. I've tried them on a community and residential lot, haven't added a uni to my test neighbourhood yet but I can't see there being problems.
I will be working on a few more items today :D

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:37 AM
Wow! It´s wonderful! Thanks you! Can you make a "color-palette", too??? Sorry, but I don´t know what´s the right english-name for it... :confused:

Lucifer´s Angel

~~~~~german girl~~~~~
#30 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:53 PM
Wow,,,these are great, thank you =)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:38 PM
Nice. This will look much better than all of the random crap I used to make my Uni art studio look like a real studio, not just an empty room with a bunch of easels. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 3:48 PM
I positively love this art clutter... I am looking forward to cranking up the game and checking them out. Thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:58 PM
Looks great! Wonderful work!
Instructor
#34 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:41 PM
Thank you very much, hippi.. look our usernames rhyme! Anyway, this is wonderful and I'm really going to enjoy creating an new art museum for my sims' neighborhood now.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:02 PM
[QUOTE=hippi] No not yet, though I'll be needing them by the end of the day!

I used to use that quote in my sig at another forum many years ago, Terry is my fav author, I even phoned in sick to work a few years ago to go to a book signing

Cool!! I have two collector's edition books...one is a numbered signed edition of his first book. I got it for my birthday this year! YAY!!! I'm almost afraid to read it...but I think I'll overcome that...I mean I've read all his books about a hundred times each...but this is a special book in special box and everything. Must read it!!!

Millenium shrimp!!!

I've installed all the art stuff...and I can't find the canvases...must go hunt more....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We demand RIGIDLY defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!!!" - Philosopher, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:07 PM
I love it, thanks so much!! :clap:

Houses and more: Bei Hügö

Handmade Bears
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:17 PM
Thanks!!!! This stuff=tres cool
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:54 PM
Perfect!! Now my Sim's studios will look like someone actually works there--my studio sure isn't a bare room with one easel and an artist's model! (Me=the clutter queen )

Thank you much, and if you're up to it: More clutter, please!

Best,
Suzanne

Vista is a problem that needs a solution -- preferably one with a pH of 0.
Test Subject
#39 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:23 PM
Very nice! Thankz alot!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Ladysimular
I've installed all the art stuff...and I can't find the canvases...must go hunt more....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
The canvases should be in Decorative/sculptures.
Let me know if you find them.

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:30 PM
hey hippi, I hope you dont mind me doing this, but I've made some art studio pictures, which look great with your stuff, I just wanted to let you guys know, and that they can be found here
Field Researcher
#42 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 12:51 PM
Very nice job... thank you!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:46 PM
Hey hippi you can make those images not be links use

[img]the link for your pic[/img]
Also very nice set
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 5:33 PM Last edited by hippi : 1st Apr 2005 at 5:51 PM.
Spikesgal I don't mind at all and I've just downloaded your pictures, they look great :D
I very rarely download pictures and posters because when I played sims1 I had so many paintings it would take me an hour just to find the one I was looking for in the catalog
Can't remember who asked about the easel but it just the Maxis easel.
Updated with a few more items, I don't think I'll be adding much more, maybe a paint box and that will be all.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:14 PM
Thank you! These are a wonderful idea!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
:yippee: You are great! Thank you for the paintpalette! :jig:

Lucifer´s Angel
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:12 AM
For some reason my computer doesn't like rar's.I have no idea.Do you think you could make it a zip.Or maybe I am doing it wrong.
Faster kill pussycat
#48 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:21 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:28 AM.
OH wow I love this!! It makes it look more real! Like my Mother inlaws art room. Could you PLEASE PLEASE ad a rar that has it all in one d/l???? PLEASE. I have a hard time getting every thing when I have to get them one at a time. I always seem to lose this or that.
I wounder if you could make a easel that sits on the desk and they could sit down to paint? It could have paint all over it. that would be cool. Thank you so much

Nova
Faster kill pussycat
#49 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlienTheMighty
For some reason my computer doesn't like rar's.I have no idea.Do you think you could make it a zip.Or maybe I am doing it wrong.

Have you Down Loaded the winrar. program? If not get it. It will make things easy to use.
nova

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:35 AM
Where do I get winrar(I just checked and I only have WinZIP or what ever it's called ^^)
Page 2 of 5