Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Art Studio Clutter *02/04 UPDATED Paint Box Added*

by hippi Posted 30th Mar 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 2:05 PM by hippi

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:54 AM Last edited by hippi : 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:04 AM.
Updated with paintbox, this is the last object I'll be making for the art studio collection, no more requests please, thanks for everyone's input :D
nova-storm, the easel would need hacking and that's a little beyond me, I've only just figured out how to get meshes into the game
AlienTheAlmighty go to this thread, http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54335 it tells you how to work with rar files, the reason most people don't post zip files is because the don't compress files as well as rars do. Also posting 2 lots of the files takes up a huge amount of space on the MTS2 server which isn't unlimited.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:45 AM
Thanks for this awesome clutter
Field Researcher
#53 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:57 AM
the updates are wonderful.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:53 AM
Thats really nice D/L now
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:14 PM
I love this!!!! Thanks so much!!!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:43 PM
Art clutter is looking good and working fine. A+
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:24 PM
thankssssss is wonderful
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:41 PM
More artsy goodies! Thanks, Hippi! :D
Field Researcher
#59 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippi
[QUOTE=Ladysimular
I've installed all the art stuff...and I can't find the canvases...must go hunt more....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The canvases should be in Decorative/sculptures.
Let me know if you find them.[/QUOTE]

Well i still haven't found them but have just re-downloaded everthing and will try again. I'm playing the game now so won't get back to you right away..I just wanted to give you an update and let you know I'm still working on it.

Now...I'm off to consult with Duckman....this could take a while!!!!!!!!!

"We demand RIGIDLY defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!!!" - Philosopher, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 4:12 AM
Oh my god! I love these objects!! Being an artist, these are the best ever! Will certainly make a 'Sim Me' far more realistic!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:00 AM
Great set, I love it !

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:20 AM
Thankyou very much-these are beautiful!
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 8:13 PM
Oh, I love these! I've missed some artist stuff.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 5:29 AM
I don't drop comments much, but as an artist in RL I wanted to thank you. My "Sim Me"'s apartment finally looks like home lol ^_^

Thanks again so much,
EmKay

Ps.
Was wondering if you'd consider sculpting supplies next? Maybe a blocks of clay or stone with "art in progress" recolor options or carving tools?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 11:54 AM
I'm working on some simple photo darkroom items at the minute, I'll add the sculping items to my list.
I have quite a long list so I don't know when or if they will get done as I'm back at college next week also it depends how complicated they are to mesh as to wether I can do them, I'm not that great a mesher.
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 12:33 PM
Default 음...
아이템을어떻게다운받고 보는지잘모르겠어요..ㅠㅠㅠ :fallen:
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:27 AM
Great watercolor box -- and great everything else. Just in time for my first YA art major to graduate from college and set up her home art studio! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimular
Well i still haven't found them but have just re-downloaded everthing and will try again. I'm playing the game now so won't get back to you right away..I just wanted to give you an update and let you know I'm still working on it.

Now...I'm off to consult with Duckman....this could take a while!!!!!!!!!

Well...it's taken a while due to an injury that's knocked me out of commission but I can finally report back that after re-downloading everything it all works fine and shows up where it should. I don't have any idea why it didn't the first time I tried but things happen. ANYhoo....I love it...thanks so much! Now....must now consult with Sgt. Angua and Capt. Carrot....wish me luck.

"We demand RIGIDLY defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!!!" - Philosopher, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Instructor
#69 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:05 PM
wow these are great thanks!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:08 PM Last edited by hippi : 12th Apr 2005 at 8:12 PM.
Ladysimilar I hope your better now and glad to hear you found the canvases eventually.
Give my regards to the Captain and his lady :D

A little off topic but many years ago my tag and email were Lady Ramkin I just go by hippi or Lady Anna now It's nice to hear from other Discworld fans :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 4:33 PM
Hey Hippi this is a great set, thanks

By the way I never thought of getting the Discworld in my simworld? neat idea....

Was your sig on the first post Hex by the way?:laugh: (if only windows used ants....)
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:02 PM
Wonderful! I love these! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:19 PM
Default any one know if?
I think this is beautiful clutter! I would love to download it. Does anyone know where I might find it in zip? :confused:
Field Researcher
#74 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyravynmoon
I think this is beautiful clutter! I would love to download it. Does anyone know where I might find it in zip? :confused:

I am a zip fan myself. It is what I prefer to use. However, you can get a free copy of WinRAR to open these files and I don't quite understand why I'm seeing so many people who don't or won't get it to open the rar files. I also don't understand why come creators refuse to use one or the other. Is there some technical issue here or is this just a matter of preference? Does it make a difference what computer you are using or the RAM or something?

I should think that the creators would be willing to make their files accessable to everyone, even if it is an inconvenience to them because so many users are not familiar enough with things to understand all of this. Otherwise, it appears petty and mean to those of us who don't understand. Or perhaps a sticky somewhere explaining it all would help. Users are most often just that....they don't know anything about programming or creating or how the games function and shouldn't really be expected to. Too many people here get a bit snippy to downright hateful when they see someone who isn't familiar with everything or is new and are too ready to flame them.

I love the wonderful things being done on this site. I love all the creations and really appreciate all the hard work represented here. I believe MTS2 is an invaluable source to the Simming community. But I don't think it's ok for people to be rude and that the mods do it here is frankly beyond me. I get annoyed when I see the same questions asked over and over and some seem stupid. But I remember that I was new and stupid too. Like I am about this WinRAR stuff. So....back to my question...what's the deal?

Test Subject
#75 Old 5th May 2005 at 2:21 PM
好厉害~就像回到SIMS1的感觉~
Page 3 of 5