Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FOX's Fat Kid MESHES!!!

by darkpsyfox Posted 8th Dec 2005 at 6:01 AM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM by darkpsyfox

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 3:48 PM
Hello, I love this kid. I know that Consort is working on the same project too, I did some testing for him on his version. You may want to contact him and pool your resources. These skins are great they are a wonderful gift to the community. Can't wait to see the teen and the females (for female, faeriegurl also has a great mesh, again, she may be someone to contact if you want to pool your resources for one genetic set), thanks so much. I love having variety and choice in my game and now there is so much to look forward to!

Mickey
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:47 PM
Excellent! I was looking for something like this. Has anyone done teens and I've just missed them?
Theorist
#28 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
Question about this. Does he just over-ride the default fat kid? I tried it out but was a little confused. If I click on fat, then male boy, all of them look fat, despite their clothes. It's the actual mesh, correct, that changes him, not what he's wearing?
Sorry for being clueless.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:44 PM
I haven't started my game up yet, but if it's set up like the adult skins are, then you choose a body, do the hair, etc and then when you start choosing clothes, you'll end up being able to select the "fat" clothes there.

Course, since I'm not playing just now, I could also be wrong. ;-)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 10:22 PM
Random person: By adding the fat over to the fat you increase the fat by another fat, cussing the fat to go boom! Do you agree?
Simc: Huh? :dolt:

Great mesh, now I can truly recreate my annoying freind I knew in the 4th grade! XD

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:13 AM
Great stuff!! A little more realism in the game is always appreciated. Thanks for sharing this! :sprint:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HotCoffeeandCake
Question about this. Does he just over-ride the default fat kid? I tried it out but was a little confused. If I click on fat, then male boy, all of them look fat, despite their clothes. It's the actual mesh, correct, that changes him, not what he's wearing?
Sorry for being clueless.

erm, i don't really get what ur talking about, but i think i have a vague idea. To make things clearer, you will need ur chubby kid to wear the clothes to make him look fat, or fatter. The skin just makes him showerproof, meaning that he will not enter the shower and become skinny again.

this explain it? :confused:

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
Hello, I love this kid. I know that Consort is working on the same project too, I did some testing for him on his version. You may want to contact him and pool your resources. These skins are great they are a wonderful gift to the community. Can't wait to see the teen and the females (for female, faeriegurl also has a great mesh, again, she may be someone to contact if you want to pool your resources for one genetic set), thanks so much. I love having variety and choice in my game and now there is so much to look forward to!

Mickey

Actually, i started this because Consort had a heavy man, and faeriegurl has a fat lady, and so to make a happy family, i made a fat kid =). I will try contacting him =).

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
Awww, that's so adorable! ^^ He reminds me of Piggy from Lord of the Flies for some reason..o_O Oh well. XDD Yay for chubby people! *Pats tummy*
Instructor
#35 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:24 AM
This is great for Dudley Dursley from Harry Potter...great if we could get a teen too.

Thank You

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:50 PM
I am thinking of working on a teen, a really fat teen =)

Dont touch me!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 9:29 PM
Now I can make some little chumba wumbas in my game (my name for chubby babies and kids). Thanks!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:17 AM
Fat teens to come very soon!!!

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baby_kitty66
How ADORABLE!!!! That is so cute, thank you!!!! Now we need FAT TODDLERS!!! hehe Thanks!

she's right! MWUHAHAHAAAH AAAAAA

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chill
she's right! MWUHAHAHAAAH AAAAAA

er... thanks hehe...

Dont touch me!
Instructor
#41 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 9:30 PM
Thankyou its great to have a variety of sizes in the game
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:15 PM
thanks alot, very nice
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
He's so cute! Thank you
Forum Resident
#44 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 4:31 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 3:43 AM
Thanks for doing this! The default chubby kids aren't that chubby, plus if they get too active, they get thin. I was wanting to have some chubby kids and this fits the bill nicely. I too, would like to beg you to see about doing chubby girls and teens too, unless you already have and I didn't get that far on the site yet.

Thanks again!
Forum Resident
#46 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:25 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 6:21 AM
Omg! this is cool if only I had my laptop which has my sims game in it!!!
Page 2 of 2