Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delphy and HP Pixel Dollies

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 11:06 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2008 at 11:14 PM by HystericalParoxysm

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 1:52 PM
My Delphy and HP Sim have a toddler daughter named Sophia (CAS created). HP (named "Hallie Paige" due to her username's initials ) is working in the Education Career, and Delphy (I've named him Daniel ) is in the gaming career.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:19 AM
yayy!! i will get both you sims married :D
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:18 AM
delphy is cute..im gonna mate you with my fav sim City hahaha this should be fun
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:52 AM
Omg!
I love these sims...and the real pictures of HP and Delpy. Both of you are so pretty! And you're adorable together. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:47 AM
Yay! you 2 look fantastic! and very realistic!!!! could you do anonymous Sims with that realistic appearance?

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:57 PM
Christian221987 - I try to do something like that with my random "Other" sims but it's rare that I find one that I love so much that I upload it. What you might do is look under Vera Marina's profile here at MTS2 - she has a lot of great unique sims (both male and female) who aren't based on real people but have a very realistic look. She helped me a lot on making Delphy - maybe you'll like some of her stuff, or some of the sims I already have uploaded.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Christian221987 - I try to do something like that with my random "Other" sims but it's rare that I find one that I love so much that I upload it. What you might do is look under Vera Marina's profile here at MTS2 - she has a lot of great unique sims (both male and female) who aren't based on real people but have a very realistic look. She helped me a lot on making Delphy - maybe you'll like some of her stuff, or some of the sims I already have uploaded.

thank you so much for the information! I'm going to search them right now!

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:02 PM
I really like you guys!!! I edited you a little, but you still look awsome. Some of the creators should do their self sims *Hint* because I'm sure a lot of us would love to have you all in one neighbourhood!!!!

Thanks a lot!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Inventor
#59 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:33 PM
These are two nice and good looking sims cloned from two great creators and people. - Might be very funny to play with.
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:55 AM
Thanks!!! i need a particularly trashy lot for these guys!!

RSS ROOLZ!!!!!!www.youtube.com/jakepolo1
Instructor
#61 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
I already noticed that sims and other CC based on real persons, objects, houses, etc. is often the best when I (tried...) to build my grandmother's house. It just has a more authentic look.
We have tons of strange sims with giant eyes and tiny noses here but you two are a piece of real life that comes into the game, and a really beautiful piece if I may say that.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:21 PM
You're a nice couple, really! Thanks, I know what to do with both of you: A big, big, sim family, ;-)
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:47 PM
Holy llama, Delphy looks a lot like my collage texts prof! Uncanny! Your real name isn't Jim Brown, is it?

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 1:17 AM
wow, you look just like my friend Ariana. she's also a member of this site.

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:08 AM
"Awesome beyond words", HP. Now we all can slap your ass down on a bbq grill and fry YOU up and slice and dice YOU up and KILL you!! JM Pescado (sp?) please make your grill for adults also, to see HOW THEY LIKE IT...
Test Subject
#66 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:23 AM
I agree with Gjason, HP needs to be barbecued just like she thinks it's awesome to kill and fry up babies for din din.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:40 PM
Sure, go for it - it's just a sim, not a real person. :P

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#68 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:49 PM
Yup, I don't mind. I mean, if you feel that downloading a virtual item for a virtual game and killing/torturing them in a virtual manner will somehow help you to deal with whatever issues you have - go for it! After, it's just a game, and once you download the sim I couldn't care less what you do with it in your game.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:34 AM
Uh, yeah...
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:30 AM
Woof!
Oooh looking good HP WOOF! :lovestruc

I'm going too mate the two of you together, HeeHee!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:37 AM
Babies Yummy!
Quote: Originally posted by chas01
I agree with Gjason, HP needs to be barbecued just like she thinks it's awesome to kill and fry up babies for din din.
Oh babies taste great with a little seasoning salt and Garlic powder on them or with some good barbecue sauce on it, yum makes me hungry just thinking of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Mad Poster
#72 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
Great job HP!

I already have some ideas... Thanks!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Banned
#73 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:44 AM
I see you made the eyes yourself, I think they look great very realistic. U are truly a simMaster as always. *humble bow*
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:15 AM
Ah, yes. Now I can have both of you as my guests of honor at my sims' local nightclub.

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Banned
#75 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:15 PM
OMG... Delphy is HOT.

I'm a softie for a cute boy with glasses...

I'm so going to do him in the SimWorld...
Page 3 of 4