Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 6 Coloured Candles (inc B/W)

by Loverat Posted 18th Dec 2004 at 11:55 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2005 at 10:29 AM by Loverat : *UPDATED 14FEB2005 EP READY*

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 4:38 AM
Yes, we can *always* use more colors in candles=). Thank you so much for adding color to my simming. You do such awe-inspiring work that I'm always excited to see what you're gonna come up with next

Myboo...how did you know I needed those *exact* colors? *lol* Anyhow, I second the request for those colors=). And, if the game doesn't have red or yellow in it (I've been too busy downloading stuff off of here that I've forgotten), could you do those in a bright color too? Thanx=)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 4:43 AM
Oops, my bad...I thought the 'red' candles in the pic were orange...and I realized that 'red' candles were included in the zip. So, could you instead make *orange* instead of red? Thanx...geez, my eyesight must be going...*lol*
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 9:45 PM
I love candles.. I have them everywhere in my home.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:00 PM
More candles always gooooooooooooood
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM
Great job! These are just what I was looking for! Thank your dog for me! :D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:29 AM
Cool! Thanx.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 3:07 PM
Thanks, I really wanted white candles and am too dopey to recolor. These will work so well at my Love Hotel and my exorcist house.
btw, what did you do to earn the title as most hated admin. There's a lot websites in this world, how did you pull away from the pack?
#33 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:14 PM
wow thanks! i've been trying to find recolors fro those candles fro a looong time.. hehehe... ne ways
Page 2 of 2