Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Airport Mania - Pilot and flight attendant uniforms for your simmies above the clouds :D

by lemonontour Posted 7th Sep 2008 at 8:49 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2010 at 5:05 PM by lemonontour

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 8:32 AM
These are wonderful:D
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 6:45 PM
Default Aeroflot?
Quote: Originally posted by roshimitzu
These are wonderful:D

..... I'll second that. Thanks... great work!
..... By the way... the wings look like they are Aeroflot. Hope you don't mind if I modify to make them in line with a couple of my favorite airlines.
Dave

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 1:30 AM
wonderful.. but was wondering if you could make a sleazy male one as well.. where the shirt is open and you can see their chest? Thanks I love this!

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 8:21 PM
These are really good! Are they based on any particular airline?
I can see the Aeroflot Hammer and Sickle logo on the uniform.
Great work!

[sm] seemyseems
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemonontour
I have no idea how male flight attendants look. I haven't met one yet! But I'll google it!

Love the pilot uniforms and I have to agree with another post... a man in uniform is a very nice thing! Glad to see there's a female version now too.

Found a pic on google images of a steward and stewardess that might help you. http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve...7zB9oB/340x.jpg
It would be nice to have a stewardess uniform with a proper blouse, I think even your modest version is a bit low.
Scholar
#31 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 10:18 PM
The choice of Aeroflot was unexpected and very original, good work.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#32 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:51 AM
Now all we need are the snakes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:16 AM
Good idea, thank you
Forum Resident
#34 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:35 AM
Fantastic!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 3:08 PM
Wow! Awesome! It's perfect for the airplane!
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:13 PM
Wow, what a great looking uniforms!
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:06 AM
Thanks this is great ive been looking for them for my story and i needed outfits
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:12 PM Last edited by AbiiKiwi : 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:15 PM. Reason: Corrections.
Hi, I love these outfits. But for some reason its not letting me download. Could you please check the files? Thanks much

*EDIT*
Nevermind they are working now
Once again thanks for the outfits. Love your work.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 3:42 AM
you've done it
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:17 AM
Wonderful outfits.
But it won't let me download the stewardess ones, the not-so-modest ones.. it says something about a unexpected end of archive..

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:34 AM
im not sure what i like better: The modest or UNmodest outfits! XD
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 11:34 PM
thank you so much for this!!! :DDD
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:25 PM
Thank you so much for this beautiful Dresses, they are so verry hot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:01 AM
could you do this and the plane for sims 3?
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:25 PM
Can you please make a pilot uniform to The Slim bodybuilder created by Marvine and BeosBoxBoy please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 12:43 PM
Cool outfit, i really want to use it on flight career , just if it's fine with your permission
we will give you credit for that !
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 2:35 PM
For that career I must be sure though that it's a unisex outfit with just one GUID.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:30 AM
Very very great and cute work,congratulations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:06 PM
Looks great, thank you ♥-♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:32 PM
The thing is, why make the modest one when their outfits have their "things" showing anyway!! lol anyway great set thankyou very much you have made a lot of peoople happy including me!!! :D
Page 2 of 3