Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New mesh, 5 colors.

by Helga86 Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 2:13 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:11 AM
this is so great but i cant find it in my bodyshop hair folders anywhere!

awsome job tho

-z-a-c-k- -s-i-m-s-
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:55 AM
Beautiful hair and it would look just great on teens and child also. Thank You for such a great creation, it is so nice to see someone make quality meshes with excellent textures.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:09 AM
Your hair mesh is beautiful but the dress too caught my eyes, where can I get those red dress? Thanks.
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
This hair is beautiful but when I go in the game, instead of the hair preview, I see a body and when i click on it the hair shows up on the sim but it takes a long time to load. I've been experiencing the same problem with your other hair mesh too. Other than that, thank you for making this gorgeous hairstyle :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:41 AM
The hair you made is absolutely gorgeous. I love how shiny it looks and the hair ties you used. Also, thank you for creating a burgundy one. It's one of my favorite colors. It just looks so real!

"You can't blame me for knowing how to accessorize."
~Lara Croft in Paraiso, Peru (Tomb Raider VII: Legend)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:00 AM
Thank you guys! Your comments are very important for me, and i'm happy that you like my job :lovestruc
I don't know, why somebody have problems with my meshes, maybe because I have Russian version of the game. Yo can try to update files in SimPE, maybe it help.
Nouk
It will be great, if you'll help me. I'd trydet to scale meshes in 3D Max, but a'm not sure, that has made the right size. Besides it borrows a lot of time. Maybe you know another metod?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:08 AM
it's amazing!
thank you so much
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:51 AM
Your Hair deserves to be featured ,its that good!
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:39 PM
I have the brazilian version of the game and I am having the same issues some people do. It doesn't appear in bodyshop and, when in game, the thumbnails are of a body, but when I load it it takes a little while and then the hair appears. Updating the SimPE didn't work. Did any of you guys got a fix to it? It is not the only hair with the problem in my game...
Beautiful mesh and colors by the way!
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:22 AM
Default hmmm
its doing the same thing

but its nice hair and are u the owner of sims galxy?
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:24 AM
hmm maby if we make our own reclours the body thing wont show up
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:54 AM Last edited by Helga86 : 30th Oct 2006 at 11:04 AM.
--X-!AnDyX!~XX
Try to make export/import in Bodyshop, the icon mast be changed.

I don't have own site.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:55 PM
I have the US version and I get the same crazy naked people icons. Haven't seen if it shows up in bodyshop or not yet. I like the hair a lot though, so I hope you get it fixed and make at least a teen version!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 11:33 PM
yep thats what im going to to Helga86 :P
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helga86
--X-!AnDyX!~XX
Try to make export/import in Bodyshop, the icon mast be changed.

I don't have own site.

Oh its just your hair look simaler to the ones at thet site :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 9:08 AM
--X-!AnDyX!~XX
Quote:
Oh its just your hair look simaler to the ones at thet site :p

This hair I've made by myself. If you don't believe me, you can compare them in 3D program, they must be different.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:12 PM
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous mesh.
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 3:11 PM
I am having the same issue and I have your other new meshes and they all show up as a body preview instead of a head. I really like the hair but it is a problem since I just keep downloading the new hairs you have created and my custom hair previews are now full of bodies. I would love to know if there is a way to fix this. These hairs are great but I have to click and load every single one to fnd the one I am looking for so it may prevent me from being able to add more of your great hairs!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 3:35 PM
jriggs
I can't fix it, because in my game the hair works absolutely correctly. I checked up files of million time, in them that's all right.
Scholar
#45 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 5:11 PM
Do you have pets installed, Helga? After I installed Pets, the same thing happens to my hairmeshes! With the nude body!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:45 PM
Nouk
Yes i'v nstalled pets. What can i do for my meshes works correctly with this EP?

PS: I can't contact you with PM or e-mail. I need you help to fix my meshes for another age.
Scholar
#47 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:16 PM
Sad to say, but Pets messes up all my new hairmeshes. It makes weird icons, animations stop working, that kind of stuff.

Plus, I de-installed my game to get rid of PESTS but now it won't start at all.
So at the moment I can't help you

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#48 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 8:27 AM
Helga, I am puzzled by the reports here - but even more... puzzling, is that in my game, the hair seems to work perfectly, and I have ofb and pets. So we are not near solving the puzzle.

I would ask you to make a thread over in the bodyshop - meshing area: http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

This is where we discuss making hair/bodies/accessories. Maybe someone who knows more about the insides of the files can take a look at this download and determine what is different about it.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:03 PM
This mesh is beautiful but in my game it looks like body. Why ??
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:12 AM
Well I dont have pets so maybe that is where the problem is. Maybe pets altered the way the meshes are showing? If we report the problems that we have lets be sure to state which Ep's we are using. For the record I only see bodies and I have UNI, NL, & OFB.
Page 2 of 3