Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better Blood Rayne

by SharpeiVampire Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:57 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM by SharpeiVampire

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dyslexic Pidgeon
It looks fantastic, but there are a couple of things I don't really like...

First of all, maybe I'm just mistaken but I always thought her eyes were sort of light green... maybe not.

Secondly, I'm really not too keen on this idea that some people have of putting a line around the top of the breasts to make them look 'bigger'... I just think it looks sort of ugly. I've got one of the other versions, which doesn't look as good as yours, and if it were not for those distracting "implant" lines I'd go ahead and download it.

Still, those things addressed, I think you've done an exceptional job on the character.
Well, it was the only thing I really had handy to make it look like she had big breasts. (like in the video game)
You don't have to, but if you want to download it... it's just as easy as doing so, then changing her skin and eyes in either BodyShop or the "Create a Sim" part in your game and deleting mine from it.

S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Instructor
#27 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:07 PM
I finally have someone to give my Buffy sim a run for her money. (lol) She's fantastic looking and will go very well with some of my vampire sims in Sunnydale. Keep up the great work

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:06 PM
This Rayne looks awsome but I'm having some trouble downloading it.
I got all the meshes for the swords, outfit, and hair but when I download it she looks totally different. A whole different outfit and her face is changed. If any one could help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! :wave:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blah4490
This Rayne looks awsome but I'm having some trouble downloading it.
I got all the meshes for the swords, outfit, and hair but when I download it she looks totally different. A whole different outfit and her face is changed. If any one could help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! :wave:
I don't understand how that is happening... I am going to upload an updated version though.
So for anyone else who is having this problem, sit tight, and it should all work with the newer one. ^_~

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:14 PM
how do you take pics in body shop and/or Create A Sim?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melpandocchi
how do you take pics in body shop and/or Create A Sim?
Press the key on your keyboard that says "Prt Scr Sys Rq", then go to paint and click "EDIT - PASTE" and it will bring up the pic.

Good Luck

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
At last..... my vampyre bride. Thank you.

This place has outlasted its usefulness........ as have you.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:20 PM
oo thats hot. lol very well done
#34 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
Wow. Nice job on Blood Rayne. ^__^ You even got the eyes. So beyond cool. *bows to you*
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:57 PM
Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Absolute Ground Zero : 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:09 PM. Reason: vampire note
Wow your version is great, although it says "Attachments pending approval" so I can't download her. :sadpanda:

When I do get her though (hopefully it will be approved soon!) then I think I might use the "Vamprotoxin-A" to actually make her a vampire, so that she will burn in sunlight heh.

Then, all that is left is someone needs to make a hygiene hack for Bloodrayne style vampires so they don't need showers or bathtubs

Or, even better, make "blood" showers, baths, hot tubs, etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Absolute Ground Zero
Wow your version is great, although it says "Attachments pending approval" so I can't download her. :sadpanda:

When I do get her though (hopefully it will be approved soon!) then I think I might use the "Vamprotoxin-A" to actually make her a vampire, so that she will burn in sunlight heh.

Then, all that is left is someone needs to make a hygiene hack for Bloodrayne style vampires so they don't need showers or bathtubs

Or, even better, make "blood" showers, baths, hot tubs, etc.
Yeah, I know... I wish they would hurry up with that. o_o;
I updated her AGAIN, so that's why the file is pending.

But thanks!! ^_^

It's nice to hear that people enjoy my work! ^_~

BTW: Does the Vamprotoxin stuff make them full vampires, or does it allow them to keep their normal skin color? o_O
I want to make my Rayne sim an actual vamp also... but I don't want her skin to turn blue. >_<;

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharpeiVampire
I want to make my Rayne sim an actual vamp also... but I don't want her skin to turn blue. >_<;

<3 S.PeiVamp

Try this.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...Default+Vampire

I love Blood Rayne. Can't wait until it's approved. ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistress A.
Try this.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...Default+Vampire

I love Blood Rayne. Can't wait until it's approved. ^^
I was actually just about to edit my reply, because I found that post a little bit ago. ^_^
Lol

Thanks anyways though... and I believe it's been approved now. ^_~

I hope you ALL enjoy her!!!

<3 S.PeiVamp

PS
I'm trying to get 2 more sims approved right now... one of Rayne in her FABULOUS BloodRayne 2 gown (much different than the ones you have found elsewhere), and one of her many foes: Ferril.

Check my uploads in a couple of days if you would like to see/download them! ^_~

Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:11 AM
wow... FINALY!!! One that actualy looks like rayne! good job and thnx!

!,,! -.- !,,!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:42 AM
Yes! finally I can download it... I wish there was a way to make Bloodrayne look normal but keep other vampires default default lol
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:52 PM
WOW! I worked on trying to do this for such a long time. I finally gave up. Great work!! This shows the difference between "talent" and "mediocrity".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmin_mike
WOW! I worked on trying to do this for such a long time. I finally gave up. Great work!! This shows the difference between "talent" and "mediocrity".
Thanx bunches!! ^_^;

I'm trying to upload more Blood Rayne things, but I haven't been able to.
MTS2 won't seem to let me for some reason. o_o;

<3 S.PeiVamp

Forum Resident
#44 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:44 PM
She is excellent! I love her, I love the game and I was pleased to see that someone finally made a Bloodrayne that is very like her. Great Job! Thumbs Up from me ! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 1:52 AM
Default woot to whoever created this
OMG *sniff* someone finaly got the costume right! I R HAPPY! The hair is ok (could be better) but Im so pleased that someone took the time and effort to put together her outfit. my woot goes out to you whoever you are!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 9:14 AM
Hey, me again... are you guys still able to download this sim?
((due to the "no more uploading sims2pack files" thing))

<3 S.PeiVamp

Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
smokin'
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharpeiVampire
PS
I'm trying to get 2 more sims approved right now... one of Rayne in her FABULOUS BloodRayne 2 gown (much different than the ones you have found elsewhere), and one of her many foes: Ferril.

Rayne in her black gown/dress from BloodRayne 2 would look fantastic, I'm sure( I'm a guy so I can't tell the difference between a "dress" and a "gown" - and I'm not entirely sure if it would be a good thing if I did know xD ). If you made the clothing for this version of BloodRayne, then you could probably do that dress, easy-peasy.

I'm amazed at how great this Sim looks. I've been trying for years to find a Rayne Sim-character that is decent-looking, and up until now I've yet to find one. You did a great job on this and I have a feeling that I'll be using Rayne for a good while now.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM
Im a huge blood Rayne fan, this one blew me away. Great job, kudos! And thanx!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 7:45 PM Last edited by SharpeiVampire : 19th Apr 2006 at 11:09 PM.
Awe, thanks ALOT guys! ^_^
I will be uploading the sim with the gown/dress ASAP! ^_~

<33 S.PeiVamp

PS
I am also attempting to to upload one of her foes.
Sit tight...

Page 2 of 4