Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Teleport At Will for Maxed Logic Sims Hack

by dizzy2 Posted 28th Dec 2004 at 1:11 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:13 PM by Christy1077

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 2:01 AM
umm... it overrwrites the menu pies of the InSIMentator1.4 ...so i even cant spawn this anymore -.- would be great if you can fix this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 10:06 AM
If you are using "InSIMenator 1.5 DEST" or "InSIMenator 1.5 SIM" it provides you with a "Teleport here" action, so you really don't need my hack in that case.
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 11:34 AM
but yours teleport got better looks! Very useful for some films and photostories!!!!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 1:32 PM
Holy cow, this is awesome. When I teleported out of the pool, my sim swam every where. You would direct her to do something and suddenly she was swimming in the floor, and then all the sudden it stopped. Too funny! This one is really a time saver for my sims! Thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:16 PM
Dizzy; Just so you know how cool I find your hack, I changed over to InSIM 1.5 OBJ just so it would not conflict with your hack. The FX on your teleport are too cool to lose.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:27 PM
Any plans to add sounds in the future?
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:14 PM
Thanks Dizzy2

Another fine hack to add to my collection. I have been using your hack successfully, without any problems.

Biggest Pet Peeve(s): Prejudice, intolerance and ignorance.
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 10:50 AM
Wonders she works, she does yes. Fix you can ground swimming teleported from pool problem, no?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Just don't ever teleport out of a bathroom, otherwise other sims will think and behave like you are still in there.

Ooooof! I have too many humans playing on my game to use this wonderfull creation, too many -most under 12yrs. If this kink could be resolved somehow I would be most gratefull. This is one of the things I have waited for.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 12:00 AM
Does this hack work okay with the expansion pack? I'm getting it tomorrow and I'm trying to avoid problems. By the way, I think this hack is the coolest!
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 4:34 PM
its good
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 5:09 AM
I just tried this with the Uni EP and it works fine for me.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:17 AM
it works great with UNI, I don't have any conflicts with the insimenator because I use the object version. thanks for this hack, it looks so cool.
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 8:45 PM
I have university EP installed and this hack works great. I love it. Thank you dizzy2. This is one of my favorites. All the worry over what would be lost in the EP: I didn't care about the clothes or the re-colors. Losing your teleporter - noooooooooo!!!! I would've stayed with the original game. :D
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karrsareus
...When I teleported out of the pool, my sim swam every where. You would direct her to do something and suddenly she was swimming in the floor, and then all the sudden it stopped...

Just what I was about to say. Besides that, it works great. I'm using it with University, and no problems so far. And let me say this is a GREAT mod, I love it!!!

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 11:19 PM
This hack conflicts with Nightlife. I can't use the vampire option to "Fly here" with this hack installed. I really don't want to give up this hack. Is there any way it can be updated for nightlife?

If you don't have a plan, the plan won't work...
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:05 AM
Do you think it's possible to make all sims with logic 10 use teleport when they try to run somewhere? E.g. if they need to catch their car they will teleport there instead of running. That'd be absolutely awesome.
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 11:48 PM
Default Missing this one
I had this hack in Uni and loved it. I don't dare to use it with NL, but I'd really appreciate an updated version of it.

Thanks in advance if you ever get round to do it.
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:19 PM
It works perfectly thank you this is a good mod
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th May 2006 at 4:37 PM
whats about a nightlife and ofb ready version
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 2:54 PM
Yeah I love my vampires and I love this mod so please please make a NL and OFB version!
Test Subject
#72 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 1:21 AM
Since I (currently) don't use vampires in my game, I am not too worried about this pack. Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:14 PM
With an EP update this would make a really cool addition for the Harry Potter Project since the teleporting could be used for Apparition.
Instructor
#74 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:55 PM Last edited by jordi : 10th Aug 2007 at 11:04 PM.
I've had an update for months... had no idea people still wanted it. Let me upload it.

here, Pets/Seasons variant.
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 10:42 PM
I recently downloaded this and used it with my game...It works except for the fact that it interferes with the Sims2 Seasons interactions like:
Dig for treasure, build sandcastle...pretty much any type of ground related
Even Fishing.
But other than that...It works perfectly fine.
Its cool to have toddlers teleport to where i need them to go.
Page 3 of 4