Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merola's Mind Control Mirror

by Merola64 Posted 23rd Dec 2004 at 5:53 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2005 at 3:59 PM by Merola64

190 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:14 AM
update to Seasons please?
Test Subject
#177 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:59 PM
I have used this mirror for forever. While I'm not sure if it works in Seasons I KNOW it work for pets without a problem. I think that it should work for Seasons because I have ALL EP'S up until seasons and I never had any problems with it.
Test Subject
#178 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vickyvic
update to Seasons please?

Tested after my post yesterday Extensively works just fine!
Test Subject
#179 Old 15th May 2007 at 8:37 PM
I can't get it to show up! I tried twice, reset the game, made sure it went to "Downloads" and reset the computer (not in that order) WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?

Is one mice plus 2 mice 3 mice?
Why is round pizza served in a sqaure box?
If you don't like my driving, STAY OFF THE SIDE WALK!
Test Subject
#180 Old 16th May 2007 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InvaderGaz
I can't get it to show up! I tried twice, reset the game, made sure it went to "Downloads" and reset the computer (not in that order) WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?

Maybe take this issue to the help section and talk to a moderator. I never even took it out of my download folder (couldn't find it anyway). Or Download Dephi's Organizer (read all the read me text before using though) And try to find it there. I wish I could help you. The only other thing is to try redownloading it and then renaming it so you can find it later. Then use this tool to see if there is a problem with it. I know you tryed a lot of things but the last resort is to go to inseminator for and download that. It also has new versions compatible with pets and one with seasons. Some of the options kind of function the same. But use it at your own risk because you can accidently delete some of your sims. (although you can also ressumon them as well.
Test Subject
#181 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:00 PM
Sweet now I can see my babie's need bars so the parents can take care of what they need and when. Thankies.
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
Whr r u Merloa64???

Here: http://www.simchaotics.com/

At that web site.
Instructor
#183 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 10:49 AM
Hi, just want to tell that this works fine with Freetime + all other FF's and EP's...

/Lisen
Field Researcher
#184 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:22 PM
Wonderful!Time those nannies did their job properly!For NO PAY!!Ha!I saw a story on the exchange where someone was using this to get random sims to do chores!I MUST do that! :D

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#185 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 1:51 AM
thanks, i'm planning to use this to make mrs. crumplebottom go in a cage. i'm going to start a zoo of some of the most annoying NPC's, and mrs. crumplebottom is going to be the main attraction. ^-^
Scholar
#186 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 5:24 PM
Even though I seldom use it, I *love, love, LOVE* this Mirror! It's a fantastic tool, and it still works great with all EPs & SPs up to and including AL and M&G. Solid piece of programming, this...

I wish this were available as a GLOBAL mod, though, so I could use this functionality from just any mirror.
Test Subject
#187 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:00 PM
Is there anything like this available for Sims 3?
Test Subject
#188 Old 15th May 2015 at 3:49 AM
Merola, if you by any chance actually visit the comment section of this mod again after over 10 gosh darn years. Let me just say this, even a decade later, people are still using this mod. You are not forgotten. That is something to be proud of
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#189 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:55 AM
Thanks!I hope this fixes the fighting in the dorms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#190 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 10:18 PM
This is great when I need to speed up relationships for my romance sims! This is awesome thank you! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#191 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 7:34 PM
Thank you.
Page 8 of 8