Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ikea MARKÖR - Livingroom Set - Part I

by olisek Posted 27th Oct 2007 at 10:34 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 8:43 AM by olisek

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 9:47 PM
OMG I have this set in my loft in Downtown Dallas in real life, and I've always wanted to make a replica of my place. Now I can!!! Thanks SOOO much! This is amazing!

I was hoping maybe you'd add the desk and that tv stand with the glass doors... too much to ask?
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:25 PM
Hi loved the set Olisek! It really got me in the Ikea mood!! Do you think you could create the Knappa ceiling lamp? Here= http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60071344
ty,
Crain87
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:18 AM
Just like whitefire137, I'm amazed by your work! I've got the TV stand and the shelve (which is kinda like a sideboard, well, this one : http://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/90111027) in real life and I LOOOOOVE the fact that my sims can have it too!!! Too bad you haven't finish the second part of the set, I'd love to use that in my sims-house! Like a real house which looks just like mine! =)

Thanks a lot for this set!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 8:08 PM
Beautiful set, thank you so much! I love that you can put your own clutter into the cabinets, makes my Sims' homes so much more personal.

Great work!
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 2:56 PM
Thank you so much! I just "found" you as I haven't been using cc for that long. These are really fantastic! I found your work through a recolour of this set on a smaller site and linked right back here to snatch it up! It was Loverat's site.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 12:54 PM
i shop here all the time and u have totally let me deck out my ultimate IKEA home!! thnx a bunch! (^.^)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 12:55 PM
i hope you can also make some more of the stuff maxis decided to leave out of tht stuff pack...yay!
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:55 PM
is there an updated version to have all the full interactions for the EP Apartment Life? Awesome set btw...i just went to IKEA and wen i saw the set there...i thought of this...so cool!

Squares-Make-Me-Freek
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:01 PM
Any chance anyone can transfer this into the sims 3? ^^

Still struggling with CAW :x
Page 2 of 2