Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Bike for Adults/Teens/Elders with Custom Animation - Wheels/Pedals and Sims

by rebecah Posted 17th Jan 2008 at 6:22 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 9:39 PM by -Maylin-

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 7:40 AM
i'm happy u are made it for adults,cause i play my game only with aadults =) thanx so much looks awesome!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:53 AM
Oh thank you thank you thank you! I've dreamt about a bike in Sims since always but I didn't think it was even possible. But it is and it works great! :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 6:09 PM
this is a good object i like the childs bike too it brings the body points up quickly aswell
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:21 AM
I like to play the Sims but I'm definitely not a guru and it always amazes me how people are able to create such awesome things. I commute by bicycle so it would be cool for someone to take this idea to the max and make it a mode of transportation in the Sims.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 4:21 PM
I love this bike! I've always wanted a bike for my sims. Taxis are just borin', cars r ok, but this just rocks! Great job rebecah! :D
Scholar
#31 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:33 PM
Sooo Cool! I Used to Have a Boyfriend Who Could Wheely All the Way Up a Street! Thanks So Much! Awesome!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 4:39 AM
Thank you, this is absolutely fantastic! Your talent with custom animations continually astounds me. Out of curiosity, would it be possible to pull animations from the Exercycle that came with Free Time for a bicycle?=o
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:06 AM
Thank you so much..I think this item is wonderful..I just love the things that you make..thanks again
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 2:23 AM
I used it and once my sim got off it, my game crashed!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:10 PM
Great job.
I thinks this should come with the base sims 3. Gain skill points while it moves around is a wonderful extra.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:56 AM
REQUEST: is there any chance that u could make a bike that the sims can ride to a community lot instead of a car??? i know its a lot to ask, but i wanna make some sims that are environmentalists.
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:31 AM
Beck, Thanks for doing a version of your bike for older Sims to play with/on. I downloaded your bike for toddlers a little time ago, but had no toddler to give it to... until yesterday when one of the babies became a toddler. WOW ! Pia loved her bike and had a fantastic time riding all over the back yard, dodging guests at her birthday party. Just knew I had to come onto MTS2 this morning (Aus. time) and find your bike for teens & older sims. The animations are terrific! Fun for all the family! Thanks Beck

kanga

p.s. If it's not giving anything away, I'd love to know what you based the bike on? Reason for asking is the was the toddler gets onto their bike. It's so cute, and set me wondering what their bike had been based on.

thanks again,
kanga
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanga4u
p.s. If it's not giving anything away, I'd love to know what you based the bike on? Reason for asking is the was the toddler gets onto their bike. It's so cute, and set me wondering what their bike had been based on.

thanks again,
kanga

All of my rideable items are based on the remote control car. If I remember right I used the potty chair animation for toddlers to get on the trike.
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd May 2009 at 7:19 PM
Thx so much for your creations, you've made a fantastic work!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
Thankyou!! I <3 all of your downloads, especially the farm animals and horses! Thanks Again XXX
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:24 PM
Thanx!!
Quote: Originally posted by WMSstang
Very very nice =]]
is it possible to have a "Ride to School" Option?
If they can't afford a car and don't want to take the bus then they should at least be able to ride to school =]]

nice work again, thanks for the bike =]]

That would be a great idea! I love all your items, and i'm sure it would not be so hard for you to do this? anyways, lovve this creation soo much! Congrats on being so great!
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:46 AM
I really like ur creations my favorite is the rideable duck! Every1 should check it out. Great job, keep it up!

Heaven-Shocking Lunar Fang!
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:09 PM
this is wonderful!!! It would be even more amazing if it was controllable! =]
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 9:56 PM
It's a really cute idea...but every time I try to have my sim ride it , my game crashes out. It's happened twice now and the second time I had to shut my computer off manually it was so bad. They were just riding naturally nothing out of the ordinary. Also, the laughter is a bit odd - it sounds like it isn't timed right and overlaps making it sound like 2 people laughing from one sim and the riding is a bit too fast. My sims were riding through hedges and flowerbeds and walls.
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 1:39 PM Last edited by rebecah : 9th Jul 2010 at 2:02 PM.
KP27 you must have all of the files in your download directory, or you may have something that is conflicting with this item, and these do not work very well if you only have the base game. As you can see from the video it does work, but unfortunately I have no way of know what you might have in your game that would cause a conflict. It's not possible for this to go through walls, fences or anything that can't be walked over. Flower beds can be walked over so it can go through things like this. Anything the remote control car can go over the bike can go over, I didn't change those settings.

If I had to guess what your problem might be, I'd say you have an uncompilable version of the insimenator.
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 10:49 PM
This is incredible. You deserve eleventy awards for it, or some other number I havent thought up yet.
thank you, so dang much.
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:25 PM
I noticed that if you choose the red bike after the first time the sim rides it the bike turns green again and stays that way..
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 3:19 AM
awesome ideas

Abbi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 9:48 PM
Completes the Game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 5:15 AM
Thanks....It's hard to find a bike on this game. But now there's you!
Page 2 of 3