Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shorter "Messy Natural" Hair for Males

by pepperdawg Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 12:35 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2006 at 9:36 AM by pepperdawg

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM
I hope that another one is put up. I didn't see this hair until today.
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM Last edited by pepperdawg : 2nd Feb 2006 at 3:51 AM.
I'm so sorry about the missing file. I was trying to replace the zip file with a rar file but instead of being replaced it won't let me add the rar file or for that matter the zip file again. No one has any idea about this right?
Edit: I've realized that the server is being worked on at the moment, and I must have deleted the file right before they started working on it or something. I'll have it up as soon as I can though.
Edit2: HA! Boo ya, I got the file up there again. I doubt anybody is still following this post, but even so, I've worried for a while that it would be taken down. It deleted my download number, but I suppose you can't get everything...
#53 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:36 AM
yay!! I love it!!

If at first you don't succeed, then you shouldn't try skydiving
Field Researcher
#54 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:48 AM
wow!!! great job!!!! Thanks!!!!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:57 PM
Great!