Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Risky WooHoo

by sweatm Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM by Christy1077

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 341 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 7:52 PM
OOo this is sooo cool!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 10:59 PM
I likee! Too Cool
Field Researcher
#28 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 11:36 PM
Thank you! this makes it more realistic!

the only safe Woohoo is no Woohoo at all ;D
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 12:00 AM
this is great...cnat wait for the update
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 12:09 AM
I had my first risky woohoo pregnancy today, only had to woohoo maybe 4 times? either way, it's great :D

thank you so much for your work
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 12:17 AM
This worked great for me. After 5 woohoos I heard the lullaby. I have several other mods including Preg4All installed and haven't seen a conflict. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 4:24 AM Last edited by PrivateSim : 25th Jan 2005 at 5:28 AM. Reason: forgot a sentance
:howdy: Just thought I'd report that this hack works with teens_woohoo_and_more_vLAS1a.package and SexPieMenus.package (plus all the other hacks I have in my game - which I won't mention now because there are a. too many of them, and b. the other mods don't have anything to do with WooHoo).

Puck Summerdream and Hermia Monty (teens) have fallen pregant both through 'Safe Sex' (WooHoo) and 'Raw Sex' (Try For Baby) in my game. :clap:

I haven't tested it with adults or two teens of the same sex yet. I'll get back to you on that one.
#33 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 4:26 AM
Downloaded the patch...works great. My first couple WooHooed 5 or 6 times and nothing happened, then my second couple WooHooed once and I got the lullaby.
Thanks! It's much more realistic now!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:03 AM
I think this is just a fantastic idea! It certainly adds more realism to the game!!! Beware all those Romance Sims!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:06 AM
I like this! Downloaded and testing it out Thanks

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:56 AM
It only took two woohoos for my Sim couple to get the lullaby; great job.

And 5% is pretty realistic...close to the user-failure rate of most birth control (as opposed to the perfect-use failure rate...which would be the one more like 0.5%). This adds some nice realism & a surprise factor, which I like.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 4:21 PM
Darn... and I thought that The Sims had finally managed to get the anticonception idea without using condoms or a pill working. How do I get rid of unwanted children? I am not a murderer though...
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 4:30 PM
I love you and want to have your children

Does anyone know if using Preg4all and this mod together, is there a chance that male sims or female sims together will get pregnant?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 5:49 PM
Yay! Just like real life!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 5:41 AM
New version with hot tub support and dropping of the give-away lulaby music.
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 5:46 AM
Where does this go in the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 5:57 AM
Place this in your downloads folder. My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.
Instructor
#43 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 8:31 AM
I always thought it would be really cool if I could have a female sim and have her do llike 1o sims and then when the baby was born I could play a fun game of "Guess who the father is".
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#44 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 8:59 AM
sweatm this is great and one of the few mods I ever actually asked for many many months ago =) Definitely makes it feel a bit more realistic for me - I be watching for updates!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Andygal
I always thought it would be really cool if I could have a female sim and have her do llike 1o sims and then when the baby was born I could play a fun game of "Guess who the father is".

:laugh: this sounds like a bad episode of Maury!!! Anybody remember Marisol??? :laugh:

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 10:03 AM
haha ofcourse i must add this "boooooooooyah..." ^^
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jan 2005 at 11:48 PM
the gamee neede a little more reality...so Thanx alot for the hack and the update!!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kent2
A 5% chance is not very realistic. With modern contraceptive techniques it should be less than 0.5%.

actually the average failure rate is about 5% no matter the method you use. you are thinking of the perfect no fail rate.

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 2:23 AM
I tried to get the teens to woohoo and it said reset delete or cancel and it deleted my girl sim brought her back through the l and d stone and she was a teen but laid on the ground as if she was a baby and couldnt fix it! lol oh well I will try down loading the other one in hopes of it working THANKS anyway
Field Researcher
#50 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 2:27 AM
lmao I haven't even installed the updated file and I have a female hottie(I call all my romance sims "hotties") pregnant and its a toss up on who the daddy is 2 of my male "hotties" just had to do her and I never heard the lullaby so I figured she wasn't till her belly popped out (on her way to bed to do a 3rd lol)

I can't wait to try out the updated file hehehe

I took pity on my teens though and switched back to the no preg teen woohoo hack before putting risky woohoo in my hack folder...atleast I think I did... 0_0 *better check*
Page 2 of 14