Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merola's Single Tile Dresser Set

by Merola64 Posted 6th Jan 2005 at 9:01 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2005 at 4:01 PM by Merola64

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 5:55 PM
Wow these are Wonderful!!! You are Awesome! Thanx
Theorist
#27 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 10:28 PM
Okay, this will be just awesome! Is it just me or is it a royal pain in the wazoo to send your sim packing back to their bedroom when you want them to change clothes? This will work great in bathrooms or kitchens, which is where my sims usually are when I decide they need a change of outfit! LOL

Thanks so much for your brilliance and creativity!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 7:05 PM
Oh thank you thank you! A SMALL DRESSER--what a concept! Why did Maxis have to make all their dressers so HUGE? This is a game saver!
#29 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 8:14 PM
Woah - how does Merola think and make all of this stuff? Don't care, but it's genius!
Scholar
#30 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 4:20 AM
cool idea - a dresser that is so much smaller. Thanks so much pammats
#31 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 4:19 PM
Like the C&C one in Sims1 Great
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 9:03 AM
I had these before I installed Ep. I thought they were wonderful. I would like to know if they are Ep ready Thanks
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 10:58 PM
KISS KISS Thank you thank you
oh my god i found you i couldnt remember where i had downloaded this from i can't believe i found it here. when i installed uni i installed it on the wrong username and had to uninstall and lost this item. i know this has been here since january but i just joined what? friday :howdy: oh i think i am going to lose it i am so happy several of my houses depend on this dresser i kid you not. i am a geek that designs my house around my favorite furniture. and this was in eight of my 12 houses. :D
#34 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 9:50 AM
i really needed this. haha. thanks
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:24 AM
I have used these forever and a day....I was just wondering if since there has been new EP's with more end tables....if you might be willing to create some more in some of the other nightstands? And add some more color schemes.

Thank you. I love your work!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:23 PM
Thankies. It bootiful. :-)

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
Now it's kinda like the PS2 version, wher you HAVE to FOLLOW a storyline. Aww. Now I can't remember what I was going to say...

Gosh.
Page 2 of 2